normal

isabella stood in front of the door,  unsure if she should even be there

isabella stood in front of the door, unsure if she should even be there. she felt the bass of the music rumble underneath her as she stood alone. maybe it was stupid of her for showing up in the first place. maybe it would've been better if she had just told one of her friends where she was going, instead of telling her brother who was on the other side of the country.

she pulled out her phone opening the uber app, deciding it was best for her to head back home.

"leaving already?" a familiar voice spoke from behind her, causing her to drop her phone.

isabella turned to see none other than edwin himself standing with grocery bags in his hands.

"you scared me," isabella sighed, picking up her phone. "aren't you supposed to be in there?"

"we ran out of snacks," edwin slightly smiled, lifting up the grocery bags.

"i can tell," isabella smiled.

"is your phone okay? i'm sorry about that," edwin with hopes of keeping the conversation going.

isabella showed edwin her unharmed phone after ordering the uber home.

"you're not going in?" edwin asked.

she shook her head no. she explained that she felt as if she couldn't show her face around them anymore because of all the drama. she was done with all the drama and all the negative comments. she was and it hurt edwin to see the pain in her eyes. the pain that they put her through.

he wanted to fix this and maybe even her. edwin took bella's phone from her and cancelled her uber.

"edwin, what the fuck," bella spoke.

"you're staying bella. the guys want you here," edwin spoke softly, "i want you here. so please stay and maybe we can talk about you changing the password on your phone."

isabella slightly laughed at edwin, who handed her back her phone. maybe nick was right, maybe old edwin is back.

"fine. i'll stay," isabella smiled.

edwin dropped the grocery bags on the ground before practically dragging bella into the party.

everyone stared at edwin and bella who were grabbing drinks in the kitchen. the boys still hadn't noticed she was there, in plain sight.

"edwin! where the fuck are the sna- bella! you're here! you fucking made it!" nick yelled, pulling bella into the biggest hug.

"the egg convinced me to come in," she laughed.

"ed i thought you went to buy more snacks?" austin appeared with a red solo cup in hand.