instagram ✘ real life

isabella_giuliani flights  ✈️  i uploaded a video with alissa so you should maybe check it out🤷🏻‍♀️

isabella_giuliani flights ✈️ i uploaded a video with alissa so you should maybe check it out🤷🏻‍♀️

4,821 likes • view all 3,120 comments

denzeldion my girl is talented 👏🏾

user1 welp there goes my chance with b

justjamiie um you mean my girl?🤔 denzeldion

user2 you're so pretty and talented 😭

brandon_arreaga i'm pretty sure she's my girl? denzeldion justjamiie

user3 BRANDOND CONFIRMEDJAJA

denzeldion BRELLA IS QUAKING

edwinhonoret ummmm WHAT #brella

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"bella!" yelled isabella's brother. isabella ran to greet him. they earned a few glares as isabella pushed past many people. "i missed you so much alex." isabella softly spoke to her little brother. it had been 3 months since she had seen her brother david.

david is isabella's half brother. isabella's mom died in a car accident when she was just a few months old. isabella was the only child from her parents. her dad remarried when she was two and she was given an older stepsister and a younger brother. isabella and david were inseparable since as long as they could remember.

"so who's this brandon guy? do i have to hurt him?" david questioned as they got into taxi. isabella laughed at her brothers protective remark, "he's just a friend david."  her brother was a protective one, which their dad liked. "that's not what everyone is saying." david laughed.

isabella's family was completely italian. and as for
isabella, she was italian and spanish. she got her tanned skin and eyes from her mom who was spaniard.

growing up in an italian family in new york was way different than a family in los angeles. the siblings were closer. the days seemed longer. isabella just thought life was better with her family.

"i can't wait to be in my bed." isabella groaned.  david began to record isabella. "look who's back home!" he yelled earning a glare from the taxi driver.
"that'll be 20.57" the driver spoke. david paid him before the pair jumped out of the taxi, grabbing isabella's suitcases.

"baby!" isabella's dad yelled as she entered the house. isabella gave her dad a hug, before hugging her stepmom and grandparents. "wow nice to see you too dad." david joked.

"i see your face everyday david. i hardly see my princess." bella's dad said. "where's danielle? does she know bella's here?"

"are you guys down for bowling tonight?" bella asked her family.

"anything. but let's talk about this guy you're with." her stepmom smirked.

"we're not together officially sandra." isabella groaned. david let out a loud gasp. "you said you were just friends bella."

"david. shut up." isabella laughed. before she could get anymore questions asked about brandon, she ran up to her room.  "we're not done with this bella." david yelled after her. isabella fell onto her bed to see brandon had texted her.

b💓🐝
hope you landed safely.
i'm going to nyc!!
we're performing on trl in 2 days
edwin says hi

isabella smiled at brandon's messages. "brandon's so dreamy." a voice said. isabella sat up to see her sister standing at the door. "wow you too dani." isabella laughed. danielle sat on the bed to give her stepsister a hug.

"i mean you're fucking hot and so is that brandon guy. so go for it bells. life is too short." danielle said. isabella ranted about all her feelings about brandon and how he was coming to new york for a show. "i mean the feelings obviously mutual but i don't know." isabella sighed.

"you're so into him!" dani smirked as she held up bella's phone. brandon once again texted her and danielle noticed his contact name.

b💓🐝
brella is trending on twitter...

"whatever danielle." isabella said. she ran down the steps to find david asleep on the couch. "david!" bella shouted causing david to fall.

"i hate you sometimes." david mumbled.

"come on lets go bowling or something guys." isabella shouted throughout the house.

(this sucks so much sorry)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(this sucks so much sorry)•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

thedavidgiuliani bella obviously missed me

2,031 likes • view all 1,101 comments

isabella_giuliani  love you ❤️

user1 finally reunited

justjamiie for those wondering, i, the other giuliani sibling, was cropped out. 😭

user2  i think everyone wants to be a giuliani sibling i  mean look at them justjamiie.

brandon_arreaga started following thedavidgiuliani

thedavidgiuliani started following brandon_arreaga

-pls leave feedback.