real life ✘ instagram

bella and brandon were currently hanging out in the backyard of the prettymuch house. brandon had recently gone to see charlotte once again without bella's knowledge. if brandon was completely honest, he had the best time of his life hanging out with charlotte.

but brandon knew he couldn't keep doing this to isabella. "i leave to new york with alissa and neels in a week." isabella spoke, breaking brandon's thoughts. "why?" brandon asked. isabella sat up from the grass to face brandon. "i have interviews out there and we're heading to europe for vacation with my family." isabella explained.

brandon just nodded towards isabella. isabella was completely oblivious to brandon's feelings, considering she loved him. brandon completely despised neels for some reason. maybe it was that he felt as if he had competition with neels over bella. maybe it was the fact isabella lived with guys that made him hate her guy friends.

"brandon." isabella waved, trying to grab his attention. brandon snapped out of his thoughts and look towards isabella. she looked flawless as always, something brandon adored. "do you want to go get ice cream!" edwin shouted, as brandon's focus was once again lost.  "yeah." brandon said. isabella got up from the grass to help brandon up.

isabella pulled for brandon to get up. brandon let his limbs go loose so bella couldn't pull him up. "brandon. get up." isabella laughed. "i wish i could but i really don't want to." brandon teased. when brandon stood up, isabella went in for a quick kiss that he avoided.

"i'll be inside." isabella whispered. isabella rushed into the house so she can save herself from more embarrassment. brandon sighed, running his hand through his hair. just as brandon was about to head inside, his phone vibrated. his phone illuminated to show none other than charlotte had texted him.

charlotte dean 🍒
still on for tonight?

his fingers hovered over his keyboard, unsure of what to reply. "brandon, you coming?" zion laughed at what happened inside.

"yeah. let's go." he said, stuffing his phone back in his pocket

brandon 🐝
might be a little late. going out with the boys and isabella.

isabella_giuliani   🍨

65,120 likes • view all 6,821 comments

user1 what. is. happening.

user2 brella is still sailing

user3 his jawline is sharp

brandon_arreaga ❤🌹

user4 EXPLAIN WHATS HAPPENING

edwinhonoret my manz is golden

——
vote!💓