snapchat ✘ real life

isabella🌹
1h ago

isabella🌹1h ago

[real life]

isabella and brandon were hanging out in isabella's new room. she recently moved into a house full of youtubers with alissa. the house was 4 floors and was literally insane. "i cannot believe this is where you're living now." brandon said. isabella nodded in response to brandon. she was still in awe of her new home. alissa was living on the second floor while isabella was living on the third. it was just crazy to call a huge place home.

"bella the camera is set up for the video." alissa said opening the door. the girls where currently going to film a video explaining the move and what's to come. "okay. there i go." isabella nodded. she got up from her bed to fix her outfit and her hair making sure she look presentable. she tugged brandon's arm trying to pull him up from the chair. "i don't want to go." brandon faked whined.

"well then stay alone." she laughed. isabella walked out of the room only to walk up the stairs to the fourth floor. she was shortly followed by brandon who decided to take the elevator which made no sense to isabella. "hey bella." her new roommate nick smiled. bella gave him a smile as she made her way towards alissa.

"what's up guys! if you're new here i'm isabella! this is my best friend in the whole world alissa violet. and welcome to my channel!" isabella shouted to the camera. brandon smiled at his girlfriends enthusiasm. he fell hard for this girl and he couldn't deny it when he was asked. she just made him feel something he's never felt before.

"so i know i haven't been on in like a month or two and i'm so sorry. i have so many projects and things coming up i hope you understand. but this is not what this video is about." isabella explained. "i moved into the 'clout house' with all our friends. as many of you know i live between la and new york and i constantly travel to barcelona whenever i have the chance. and i lived with alissa but she was always home alone and stayed here with rice when i was gone. so the guys of the house actually offered their two open rooms to us and now we live in this huge home." isabella smiled.

she was genuinely happy to be here with her closest friends and being able to make content without an excuse. "you must really like her if you're watching her film a video that explains her reason to moving in and not posting." a voice said. brandon turned to see none other than rice. brandon smiled and looked towards his girlfriend. "yeah i do." he smiled. rice took a seat next to brandon to watch the girls film a the video. edwin and zion showed up to the house to meet the girls new roommates. or in their case, to fangirl over none other than wolfie.

brandon scrolled through his twitter to see some beanz posted pictures of the couple. he retweeted a few and replied back. just as he was putting away his phone once he was bored, he got a text. a text from none other than charlotte.

charlotte dean
what are you doing today? let's hang?

brandon sighed and locked his phone, turning his attention back to girlfriend. charlotte had recently been trying hard to get his attention and brandon was sick of it. it must of been the jealousy she felt over isabella. she had something charlotte wanted. brandon.

brandon and charlotte have history. although they stopped seeing each other, brandon would be lying if he said he didn't miss her. but isabella gave him a feeling, maybe it was love? he thought.

"earth to arreaga." zion waved, snapping brandon out of his thoughts. "yeah?" brandon said confused. "we wanted to know if you wanted to play pool." zion spoke slow. brandon looked towards the pool table to see rice had joined the rest of the guys. brandon nodded and followed zion to join them.

isabella and alissa had finished filming after an hour. they ordered pizza for themselves and the guys. edwin soon joined alissa and bella in just sitting on the stools watching the guys who roasted brandon for pulling someone like bella. "what you guys think i couldn't get someone like bella on my own?" brandon laughed.

"exactly man! like did you guys fuck on the first date? because trust me bella is one of my best friends and it's no secret she's hot." banks explained. isabella spit out her drink causing even more laughter from the group. "brandon can pull girls. but when we seen isabella even we were confused." edwin joked. brandon honestly agreed to what the guys were saying. it was just weird but great how the pair just worked.

isabella jumped onto banks back, only to almost be dropped. "ricky!" she screamed. everyone laughed at isabella's reaction. "maybe you shouldn't have done that." banks teased. brandon tensed at the sight of isabella on her friends back. sure it was only her friend but brandon knew how this went. especially when "friends" turn into dating. in this case, that was his and charlotte's situation at one point.

isabella noticed her boyfriends awkwardness and jumped off banks's back. zion must of noticed it to because he quickly changed the subject to pizza. "dead ass down to go on a pizza run." wolfie and banks spoke, before giving each other high fives.

as the 3 boys went out to go buy pizza, isabella and brandon went to hangout in isabella's room as they waited. well, hangout is an understatement. isabella sat on brandon's lap as they had a heated make out session. brandon let his lips roam to bella's neck. "brandon." isabella shakily said. "hm." he muttered. isabella couldn't even talk at this point. she was left speechless by brandon's lips as they left marks on her neck.

"guys food's here." someone knocked. as no one replied, they knocked again. "guys." they knocked once again. isabella knew she would have to answer, considering brandon was sort of busy. "yeah?" she choked out. "food's here." they said. "okay. we'll be there." she coughed.

"1st floor. theater room." they yelled as their voice faded away. brandon pulled away from isabella's neck, admiring his 'job well done.'  isabella kissed brandon one last time before she got up to see what brandon had done. "brandon!" isabella groaned. brandon smirked at the hickey that was formed clearly visible on bella's neck. "sorry." he teased as he left the room. isabella shut the door so she could change into a hoodie to hide her neck.

she was going to get brandon back. and he just wasn't ready for it.

isabella made her way down to the first floor to see they were waiting for her and alissa. she had the hood up and her hair was blocking her neck. "why are you wearing a hoodie?" rice asked. just as he said that alissa was wearing a hoodie with the hood up as well. "because why fucking not." alissa said defensively. rice threw his hands up in defense and walked over to grab the first slice of pizza. brandon smirked at isabella because he knew exactly what she was hiding.

as everyone settled down on the leather couches with their food. one of isabella's roommates, shawn, suggested to watch a movie. the couple settled in the back as everyone headed for the front seats. brandon was not ready for what was going to happen.

——
i know i said i was going to upload yesterday BUT stuff came up. if you haven't already please go read my zion social media book. i'm try to update it today but if anything tomorrow. but pls leave feedback on this chapter and pls vote.