real life ✘ instagram

isabella adjusted her skirt as she sat down on the stool, preparing herself to get interviewed. she was currently in tokyo, japan to shoot with vogue japan. 'just one more stop.' was all isabella could think. she was currently 3/4 countries down and she couldn't wait to be done with it.

"it's so nice to have you here today isabella! how are you enjoying tokyo so far?" the interviewer greeted.

"thank you so much for having me. i actually haven't been out to explore considering i landed mid day and slept the rest of the day." isabella laughed, running her hand through her hair.

"so it's your first time in tokyo and you don't even get the explore?" the interviewer asked.

isabella wasn't going to have much time to explore considering her flight to barcelona leaves in 4 hours.

isabella and the interviewer talked about her fashion influences and life for almost an hour. but before they ended the interview, they started filming to do speed questions.

"we here at vogue japan have some speed questions for you!" the interview said. isabella laughed explaining she wasn't the best under pressure.

"you have 5 seconds to answer each question. favorite food?" the interviewer began.

"a cheeseburger from in n out."

"something you can't travel without?"

"my blank— no my charger."

"los angeles, new york, or barcelona?"

"i love all of them! um, i don't know! barcelona!"

"favorite song at the moment."

"in my blood by shawn mendes." bella said without hesitation.

"speaking of shawn, date or diss?" the interviewer smirked.

"i can't answer that," isabella blushed, "i don't want to be attacked."

"last question, favorite shoot you've done?"

"without a doubt, the one i most recently shot with teenvogue back in the states."

"that's all the time we according to my producer. thank you so much for joining us! isabella giuliani everyone!" the interviewer smiled.

isabella and her team made their way to the car after saying goodbye to everyone. isabella kicked off the heels she was wearing to switch into her slip on vans. bella began drifting off into sleep only to be awoken by her brother.

"so you would date shawn." david teased, tickling his older sister. bella slapped his hands away, struggling to breathe. "shut up before i put you back on a plane to new york." isabella threatened. david threw his hands up in defense and sat back in his seat.

after what seemed like forever, they finally reached their hotel and everyone tiredly shuffled out the van. mostly everyone went back to their rooms to prepare to leave tokyo. while david, bella and her manager tina contemplated on what to do. the trio decided on heading to the mcdonald's down the block.

"i'm going to go grab hoodie then. it's getting a little cold." bella said.

with heels in one hand and room key in the other, she walked into the elevator. as the doors were shutting a tattooed hand was put between the doors to stop the door from closing.

"sorry about that. what floor?" isabella asked, looking at the stranger. some of his brown curls were sticking out from underneath his hoodie.

"you already press—" the stranger she recognized to be shawn mendes must've recognized her as well.

"isabella?" he asked.

"bella." isabella stuck her hand out. shawn ignored her handshake and brought her into a hug.

"what are you doing here?" he asked, releasing her from the embrace.

before she could answer, the elevator stopped on their floor. "i was here shooting with vogue japan. what about you?" bella asked.

the two stepped out from the elevator stepping aside to continue to talk.

"i'm actually releasing a new song tonight. lost in japan and what better place to it than here?" shawn smiled.

isabella's phone began buzzing as her brother began blowing up her phone with texts.

david👶🏻
are you on your way down?

david👶🏻
bells

david👶🏻
hello?

david👶🏻
bring me a hoodie too! it's cold :(

"i should get going. i'm sorry. my brother and my manager are waiting for me in the lobby." isabella apologized.

"no it's fine. i understand. um what are you doing later?" shawn asked curiously.

"i'm actually leaving to barcelona in about 2 hours." she replied.

david 👶🏻
hurry up! wtf we have to be at the airport in like half an hour.

shawn asked isabella if he could get her number so when he was back in la they could set something up. isabella pulled out her phone and opened it to contacts. shawn followed and handed her his phone.

"see you next time shawn. i'll be waiting for lost in japan." isabella smiled, retrieving her phone. she walked to her room leaving shawn in complete awe. he wondered if that was an effect she had on people.

📍 tokyo, japan

isabella_giuliani lost in japan

789,023 likes • view all 7,027 comments

user1 YESS BELLAAAA

user2 👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽👸🏽

thedavidgiuliani i'm your qualified photographer. tell dad to let me move to LA😤😤😤

user3 love the shawn reference💓

user4 sorry i dont ship you with shawn....

user5 what a slut

user6 ugly ass bitch

shawnmendes it was nice seeing you❤️

user7 THEY MET ISIT OFFIVIAL SKSJJSKS

user8 i ducking like you with shawn

user9 i hate to admit it but she's THAT BITCH

user10 can i be you?

user8 *ducking

user8 *ducking

user8 what the duck

user8 fml

———
this sucks but let me know what you think! i'm back guys!
vote💓