Chapter 18

I was hidding under my bed trying so hard to hold my laughter in. Jordan was looking all over my room for me but couldn't find me. He saw me run in here. He's looked almost everywhere except where I am hidding. Under the bed. I can't hold it any longer I burst out laughing. Withing seconds he was looking under the bed, thankfully he is on the other side of the bed though so he can't reach me. I quickly rolled out from under neath the bed. I have never laughed so hard in my life. My stomach hurt but I couldn't manage to stop laughing.

I made a run for the door but before I got there he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder like I was a feather. Shreaking I tried to get away but it was no use. I have no Idea where he is taking me. As he was going down stairs my head kept hiting his lower back.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I want to show you something but it's a surprise" I could tell he was smirking. I was really curious as to where he was taking me now. I didn't have any idea as to where he was taking me. It seemed like forever. He walked by the garden which was beautiful. There were flowers of every color and a statue in the center. I was going to have to go visit it later.

After another ten minutes of walking along a trail in the woods he finally stopped and anounced we had arrived at the mystery place. He gently set me down. Without thinking I grabbed onto him so I could keep my balance. I felt really light headed.

My vision is slowly coming back from standing up so fast. I could hear water, almost sounded like a water fall. Turning around my guess was right. We were almost a mile away from the house. All I could see was forest. The waterfall seemed to cut through the woods. It wasn't huge like I have seen in pictures at schoool but it was perfect.