Abused In Purple... Chapter 4

One week left of school.

I was standing at my locker waiting for them to come find me. As the clock ticked over my head I started to get more and more jumpy. Tick tick tick tick minutes were passing where are they?

I closed my locker along with my eyes and just stood there not daring to turn around and face the empty, white halls. Every other kid was laughing, gossiping and having a good lunch. Even in pre-school I had no friends. They never picked on me until kindergarden so why didn't any one want to be my friend. I wasn't mean. I didn't have greasy hair and i didn't smell.

I sighed and rested my for-head against the cold red lockers. The school should really re-paint these lockers.

Down the hall I could hear heavy foot steps. When guys drag their feet it's really unatractive. It just shows that they are to lazy to pick there own feet up when they walk. They finally reached me and I could barely stand I was shaking so bad.

Cole grabbed a layer of my black choppy hair and pulled lightly.

"There you are. You can't hide form us"

Tears were already forming in my eyes. I never have tried to hide. I kept my mouth closed and kept looking at the floor.

"You" tug "are" tug "so" tug "ugly"

With every word the tug got harder. Tears were already poring down my face as I lost my balance and I fell back wards onto the floor. I didn't even bother gettting up.

My heart felt as if it was going to beat right out of my chest.

"I can't believe she hasn't even tried to fight back once" Grant snickered.

"no kidding" Cole said and kicked me in the stomach. I had to bite my tongue to hold in a ear drum shattering scream, My hands wrapped around my stomach and I curled into the fetal position. Tears were streaming down my face. They stung as they rolled across and down my bruised cheeks.

"Pick her up boys"

They grabbed my right and left wrists and started dragging me down the dirty 10th grade hallway. I tried to pull my left arm out of Grants death grip but failed.

thud

He punched me in the ribs right on my day old bruises. A sob excaped my dry, cracked lips and I rested my tired and weary head on my arm and just stopped trying. I give up again as always.

"Don't even bother because you know that you could never take us on" Grant snapped "The day you can stand up for your self I will leave you alone but we all know that's never going to happen" He laughed and yanked on my hair. I don't think my hair could take much more pulling until it falls out.

They pulled me up so i was standing but they never let go of me. Their hands wrapped around my arms stung. Could they please put me out of my misery already and just leave me alone.

"Don't let her fall until she is close to blacking out" Cole said

My eyes went wide in horror. I have never blacked out or came close really.

"Ready" Watching him smerk was sickening. How is this humerous or even fun. His large, strong hands bunched up into fists and he slowly raised them. Quickley I took a sharp, deep painfull deep breath. I am as ready as I ever will be. I closed my eyes waiting for the punches to start flying left and right.

First punch left eye. Second punch stomach. Third punch... I started to loose count.

crack I wasn't sure what that was from but something was definately fractured or broken. I couldn't feel where the punches were being thrown any more. It all felt the same.....Excrutiating.

Every time his fist made contact some where on my pale, abused body I bit my tongue to hold my screams inside of me.

I cracked my only unpuched and non swollen eye open and I could see black swirlng around the corners of my eyes. If he doesn't stop soon i'm going to black out. I couldn't breath and my chest was tight. So tight I was in more pain than the punches were causing me.

My body was already practically dangling in there brutal grip. If they let go I would end up face planting into the cold, hard cement probably making my nose move out of place again. The cement looked more appealing. I was hot and sweaty and the cold floor sounded like heaven.

"Let's go Shyyanne will be wondering where I am." Cole said as if beating me up was nothing.They just dropped me and didn't look back at me once. I couldn't and didn't dare catch my own fall.

"She'll never learn how to fight back" Quinn chuckled

"snap" I screamed. I managed to roll over onto my back without screaming again. I could feel that my ribs were cracked. I just layed there trying to just take one breath at a time so I didn't black out. Slowly the black was starting to fade away.

I was so tired and weak. Besides the fact that my left eye was swollen and I couldn't open it much with out whimpering. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Maybe I can just take a nap here until..........

20 minutes later.....

ring ring ring

I came back to my senses. I surprised my self by not screaming. The bell wrang and I was still on the floor for every other 10th grader to see. Tears started to well up in my eyes. They burned and my body was screaming in agony.

I scrambled as fast as I could to get off the litered tile floors and out of school. Tears were threatening to spill I was in so much pain. I was in true misrey. They might as well of tortured me because thats what it felt like.

Barely making it off the floor I booked it too and out the front doors of the prison some like to call school. Blood was all over my nose and uper lip. As the burned their way down my face they mixed with the blood. I could tast the iron and salt on my upper lip that was all swollen.

This is the worst they have ever beat me up before. Normally its just a few punches to the ribs and stomach and maybe a black and purple eye. Slowly I walked back home.

1 hour later......

I grabbed the small brass house key out of my dark, dirty blue jeans. Turning the knob to the right and pushing against the door I sighed. Not to much longer.

"eeeeeeeee" Wincing I closed it really fast nearly slamming it. That door isn't going to stay on those hinges much longer by the sound of it.

Grabbing a towel I slid into a steaming hot tub of water. The water was so hot on my damaged body that I whimpered. In a matter of seconds my body had adjusted. Trying to keep my mind off my school life I thought about florida.

My cousin Ryler and my Aunt Bonnie. I wonder what they meant by my parents are proud of me. How old is Ryler. Does he remember me. A lot of things were running through my pounding head but one thing that stoof out the most was...

What will they think of me and will they love me?

That shouldn't matter either way i'm me. I can't help who I am. But I do hope they do love me for who I am.

When i'm in Florida I can't let them know why I am all beat up like this. I don't want people to know because I dont want to get made fun of. I'm not sure how much more pain I can go through in my life. Since I was little my life has been miserable. I have never truley smiled before. Seeing my family will change that.

I think I sould take my Aunt Bonnie up on that offer of calling her and letting her know. Since today is Friday I will call her tomorrow when I go into town.