Abused In Purple... Chapter 3

• Dedicated to To every one who has faned, voted or commented on this story so far! :)

Thank you for fanning!!! Sorry this chapter is short but the next one will be a lot longer. I really appreciate the support. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sighing I locked the door and started my walk to school. The sun was barely up. Orange and a hint of pink was painted across the sky like a canvass. A glimmer of hope shot through me, maybe today would be a better day. All hope was lost when i seen the jocks looking at me. I walked on the far side of the school parking lot keeping my head down looking at the black, ruff black top. I didn't dare look up at them. I could hear girls giggling and hitting on the jocks.

"Look at that freak. Who does she think she is?" One of the brainless blones asked. I didn't even hear the rest of the conversation because i was to busy thinking about getting inside and to my locker with out making a bigger fool of my self. My nose was sore and my stomach hurt. How can they treat me like this. It's unjustified. It's unfair to fight someone that's smaller than you. I can't imagine what their parents would think of them doing this to me. It pains me to think that they see nothing wrong with bullying me like this.

Right as I was about to enter the school the head jock stuck his foot out and tripped me. I stuck my hands out instinctivley to catch my fall. Bad decision. Once my hands connected with the cement there was a painful pop from my right wrist. Pain shot up my arm making me fully fall onto the cement. Quickly I stood up making sure not to put any wait on my right arm. I ran towards the doors and yanked one open.

"awwww!!! She's crying!! Every body look." The head jock pointed. I think his name was Cole. Not that I really cared.

Tears were running down my face. I wanted to scream in pain. My wrist was throbbing. From what I could see out of my cloudy eyes my wrist looked dislocated. I was tired and a thousand things were running through my head at once. Ignoring the laughing and thoughtless pointing i made my way to my locker. After spinning it a few times I managed to get it open. I grabbed my thick, heavy science book and worn out red folder. I have used the same folders for years to save money.

Carefully I closed my locker and headed towards the nurses office to see if she could put my wrist back in place. The bell had already rang signaling the start of first period. The bells sound still echoed through out the empty hallways. I glanced to my left and seen kids getting settled down in the class room. The tears had stopped now but i still wanted to cry.

I took the next right and entered the nurses office. Few times have i ever been here, I have never come in here much because I didn't want my parents to get called. I wonder if my heartless parents even put there number under the emergency contacts.

I sat there for a few minutes looking at the walls covered in nutrition and health posters. The nurse finally walked in.

"How can I help you hun?" She asked. I stood up.

"I think I dislocated my wrist ma'am" I said. She looked down at my wrist and nodded "Yep looks like you did"

"Can you put it back in place for me?"

"Sit down over here" She gestured over to the brown, rickety chair. I walked over and quietly sat down waiting for her to get it done and over with. So far my day has started out terrible but every day sucks for me. Why do I even bother thinking the next day will be better when deep down I know it wont be.

The nurse said something but I couldn't quite make it out so I just nodded my head.

Excrutiating pain shot up my arm and I screamed like a little girl. I yanked my arm out of the nurses grip and tears started to roll down my face all over again. The pain went away almost as fast as it came. I grimanced and moved my wrist in circles. I blushed and looked at the floor. "Thank you and sorry i screamed. I-I was just I-I mean that well.. You just scared me that's all."

I looked up and the nurse just sighed and got up and went over to her desk. She opened up one of the tin drawers and pulled out a black pen and a booklet of passes. She scribbled some stuff down on it and signed her name. Without even giving me a second glance she handed me the note. It was blue and the writing was sloppy. Before walking out the door into the littered white hallways I looked at the clock. The long black hand was nearley on the nine. Okay so I have ten minutes until I have to be be back in my first hour class.

Walking out the door I took a left and headed towards the Pepto- Bismo colored bathroom. Today I wore my best pair of pants and now these to have holes in them. Oh well it was bount to happen at some point. I brushed all the dirt off of my pants. Quickly I washed my hands and face off and headed back towards Science class.

Trying not to disrupt the class I opened the door with out knocking and waited for the teacher to notice me near the door. Kids were already staring at me. My cheeks were already bright red. The teacher Mr. Lundquist took my pass away from me and just nodded and said something about not letting it happen again. I wanted to cry but I refused to let my self. I put my head down and headed to my seat over by the window on the far side of the room.

I took my seat silently and opened up my book to page 210 as asked. Mr. Lundquist resumed giving his lecture and drawing on the bored. He was in his early thirtys and had dirty blond, buzz cut hair and steely blue eyes. His teaching style is really strict, I never raise my hand just to save myself the embarassment of getting the answer wrong. I'd like to consider myself smart because come paired to the jocks and preps I look like Albert Einstien. I do get all A's.

"MacKenzie. What does E equal?" Mr. Lunquist shouted across the room at me.

I jumped a few inches. Taking a breath I looked up "E equals Mc squared sir"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++