11

(warning lmao)

Brookyln's POV

"Ah fuck Juggie, please just fuck me already." I moaned as Jughead teased me. "Princess stop begging, it's not going to get you anywhere." He whispered. Jughead slowly dragged his middle finger up and down my stomach, reaching closer and closer to the destination that I most needed him in. Suddenly my phone began to go off. I tried to reach over but Jughead had me pinned on the bed. "Just, wait." He demanded. I shook my head and reached for my phone again. Jughead finally released me so I could take a look at my messages.

Reginald 💀: I need your help, Brooklyn.

Me: What is it?

Reginald 💀: The hospital called me earlier and said that, well. They said Carly isn't okay.

Me: meet me at the hospital in 5.

I frantically jumped up and ran over to throw on my jeans and a shirt. "Where are you going?" Jughead asked me and he quickly threw on his boxers. "It's Carly, Reggie just texted me to say she isn't doing good." I answered, grabbing my keys off of my kitchen counter. "I love you Juggie, I'll call you if anything happens." I said as I kissed him on the cheek and quickly rushed out the door.

Me: Guys, meet me and Reggie at the hospital. Carly isnt ok.

Baylee 💅: Oh god, what's happening???

Danielle 💛: I'll be there in 10 mintues.

Baylee 💅: I'll be there soon

Me: ok, please hurry.

"Reggie?! Have you seen her yet?" I asked as I hurriedly walked into the waiting room. "She's dying in there, I can't do anything about it." He explained. I shut my eyes tightly and just let my mind wander. Never have I ever once seen Reggie Mantle cry. Crying only seemed like the right thing to do at the moment.

"I'm so sorry Reggie." Is all I could say at the moment. "The baby is ok, I-I just can't imagine having her grow up without her mother." Reggie confessed, tears streaming down his face. "It's going to be alright Reggie. You'll have me and the girls, and I'm sure the bulldogs will help you. You aren't alone." I said. Danielle and Baylee came in and we all sat at the edge of our seats, waiting to hear a word from a doctor or nurse.

"Excuse me, are you all here for Carly?" The grey haired doctor asked. We all nodded our heads and slowly got up. "I'm sorry to have to say this but, I think you all need to say... goodbye." The doctor softly spoke. My heart dropped as he said the last word. We followed him into the room where Carly was staying and we all walked in.

Her room was dimmed, and the soft hum of the machines filled the air. The doctor left the room and I kneeled at her bedside. I took her hand and wrapped it around mine. "Hey. Don't be s-sad, please." Carly said, her voice was hoarse as if she had been coughing alot. "My bestfriend is dying, how can I not be sad?" I questioned. "Just, be happy. Be strong, I need you to be strong for Danielle Maryel." Carly answered. "Tell Jug to keep writing, become a successful author. Baylee, tell Archie to please stay out of trouble for me, and Danielle, tell Sweet Pea that I will always be arm wrestling champion." Carly chuckled. Us three gathered around her and pulled her into a hug, for the last time. "I love you all. Don't ever forget that." She said. We all left the room so Reggie and Carly could have some privacy. I began to sob on Baylee's shoulder, as Danielle just stood there with tears on her freckled face.

Carly's POV
"Reggie, i'm so sorry I let you down" I apologized. Reggie looked down and pulled out a necklace with a ring attached. "I want you to have this. So you will always have a reminder of us." Reggie stated. I removed the ballerina necklace from around my neck and traded it with Reggie. "I want you to have that munchkin. I love you so much and it kills me to think that i'm leaving you and Danielle Maryel alone and I wish I could have done better. Reggie, if she ever asks about me please tell her everything. Tell her that I love her so much and that mommy is in a better place. Tell her all the stories about us."  I said as Reggie started to tear up. "Don't cry. Cause I will cry, please don't fucking cry. I love you so much." I demanded. Reggie intertwined our fingers and brought my hand up to his lips and gently placed a kiss. "I love you too. Will you tell Jason that I said hi?" Reggie asked. I smiled and nodded my head. Reggie pushed my curls to the side and planted a kiss on my chapped, swollen lips. "Thank you for giving me a beautiful daughter, and thank you for putting up with my bullshit for the past years. I love you." Reggie said as I pulled my hand away from his. "I love you Reggie Mantle." I whispered. I could have sworn I felt my heart stop then and there, as he gave me one last kiss after he put the necklace on my neck. As he walked out of that room, it felt as if I was already slipping into the the after life. Outside of the small window, I could see the doctors and nurses rushing to my room. I could see my bestfriends for as long as I could remember, sobbing in eachothers arms. All light turned to sudden darkness.

Danielle's POV

"She always told me what she wanted at her funeral." I said, causing the faces of my teary bestfriends to look up. "She didn't want anyone to wear black. She found it to depressing and she doesn't want us to be depressed." I continued. Baylee and Brooklyn just quietly began to cry, leaving me to do my own thing.

Me: Sweet Pea... she's gone.

Sweets 💞🍬: she may have been a northsider, but I always loved hanging out with her. I'm so sorry dani.

Me: I know that it will kill the girls to plan her funeral, and I think I can handle it if you help me.

Sweets 💞🍬: I'll do anything for you babe.