3

Carly's POV

A faint knocking at the door awoke me in the middle of the night. "Reggie, someone is at the door..." I said as I shook him. "Go c-check it t-then." He mumbled. "Get the fuck up Reggie, come check it with me or no sex for like a week." I snapped. He shot out of his sleeping position and threw on the nearest robe. "That's more like it." I said as I threw on one of his shirts.

"Hello?" I whispered as Reggie opened the door, shielding me with his body. "Reginald right?" The unknown male said. "U-uh... yes." Reggie said. "You got any JJ?" He asked. My face went pale as he asked that. "Reggie what the fuck does he mean?" I asked as I started to back up from him. "Babe it's not what you think... and no I don't have any JJ, get the fuck out." Reggie said. "I can't fucking belive you. Why would you do such a terrible fucking thing Reginald?" I screamed at him, hot tears streaming down my cheeks. "Honey-" he started to say. "Don't fucking call me that. Get out of my sight!" I yelled as I pointed towards the door. Reggie looked back at me with sorrow in his brown eyes as a tear fell down. He slammed the door behide him and I was left with slience surrounding me. I can't belive he even told a druggy where I lived. He could of had a gun for all I knew.  Faint raindrops began to fall and I knew he would be walking home in the rain. I wasn't mad at him, I was just disappointed. I knew he had to do it to provide for himself but it was just to much for me to handle.

Me: Reggie please come back

Reg 🍆💦: I never left

As soon as that text sent he opened the front door, his hair soaked. I smiled, knowing that he couldn't leave me. "I would never leave you. I know your probably furious with me but I love you and I should have told you sooner." He said. I looked up to him and kissed his cheek. "I'm so sorry. It's just drugs are the reason Riverdale went downhill. All after Jason..." I cried. Some people say I was overreacting and that he was just some kid (cough cough BROOKLYN) but he was dear to my heart. He was the one who introduced me to Reggie and I was so thankful for that. Jason was also the one who would bail me out of stupid shit if I got way to drunk at one of the parties. "I love you too Reggie." I whispered into his neck.

Brooklyn's POV

"Juggie! I'm home!" I said. Two hands snaked around my waist as I set my keys on the table. "Hey princess. How was the party?" Jughead purred in my ear. "U-uh... lots of drama happened." I stuttered. I always stutter when Jughead touches me, it's basically a habit at this point. "Did I tell you how much I love you?" Jughead whispered in my ear. "Juggie... please." I moaned. "Would you like to go to the white wyrm with me darling?" He asked. "Of course I would baby." I answered him. We walked outside and hopped onto his motorcycle. "Hold on princess." Jughead smirked. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and laid my head on his shoulder, taking in his sweet scent of cologne.

Baylee's POV

The blackness consumed my vision. All I could hear was the slow dripping of water and faint voices. I tried to scream but my mouth was gag. I felt ropes tearing into my ankles and wrists. "Hello princess..." a deep, raspy voice purred. I whimpered as a cold, boney finger ran along my jawline. "Get your disgusting hands off of me." I spat. A cold hand slapped my face. "Don't talk to me like that you soutside scum." The male said. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is nick. Now, you are going to obey me or I will hurt you. Understand sweetheart?" Nick hissed in my ear. "Where's Archie?" I asked. "Don't worry about him. Your mine tonight." He said as he traced his finger along my thigh.

Brookyln's POV

I walked away from my place next to Jughead to go talk Cheryl and Toni. "Hey Cher and T." I smiled as I walked up to them. "Hi B." Toni and Cheryl said. "Do you know if sweets is ok?" Toni worriedly asked me. "Yes, I was there earlier and he was communicating fine." I answered her. "Thank god. I was so worried." She sighed as she grabbed Cheryl's hand. I smiled at their signs of affection and turned back around. I saw a girl with strawberry blonde hair putting her hands on Jughead. I walked over and kissed Jughead on the lips. "What the hell do you think your doing?" The girl said. "I'm kissing my boyfriend." I hissed as I got up into her face. "Why don't you go back to the northside bitch. You don't belong here." She snapped. I slapped her and pushed her down onto the bar floor. I began throwing punches at her as Toni and Jughead pulled me off of her. "Why don't you just go back to the sewer drain that you climbed out of you rat!" Cheryl yelled as she held Toni in her arms. "I'm so sorry Jughead. I was just jealous." I cried into his chest. "Oh princess, you have nothing to be jealous about. Your my queen and you always will be." He spoke as he gently storked my hair.