2

"Where is he? I-I need to see h-him" I said as I burst through the hospital doors. "Who are you looking for?" The brunette nurse asked. "S-sweet Pea." I strutted. "Oh... honey. He really isn't in, visitor condition right now." The nurse said. I felt my heart drop as she said that. "No... it can't be, I-I just want to see h-him one more t-time." I whimpered as I cried on Baylee's shoulder. "Please tell me every thing is going to be alright." I said to Brooklyn. "I promise, sweet pea is a tough person." Brooklyn said. A middle aged doctor came into view. "Are you Danielle?" He asked. I looked up a wipped my tears. "Y-yes, why?" I answered. "Sweet pea asked to see you... would you li-" He said before I cut him off. "Yes! Where is he?" I asked. He motioned for me to follow him. It was a dreadful walk through the white walls that seemed to never end. The atmosphere was depressing, the scent of bleach and other various cleaning supplies made my nose scrunch up. The doctor led me into the ICU and too a medium sized room. "This is his room, but I'm just warning you... he's not in his best state but he is awake and communicating fine." The doctor said before unlocking the door and letting me go inside.

Sweet laid there, on the stiff hospital bed. He looked lifeless, like all his life was sucked out of him. "S-sweets?" I whispered. A small smirked form on his face. "Hey babe..." He said. His voice was hoarse and rough. I ran beside his bed to inspect the cuts, bruises, stitches, and wounds. "I-I love you Sweet pea. I love you so much. I'm sorry I h-haven't said it before, it's just that I was so s-scared." I cried. He slowly took his thumb and wiped my tears away. "I love you too babygirl. I always have and I always will." Sweet pea said. I took his uninjured hand and held it in mine. "I think he needs his rest dear." A nurse with blonde hair said, helping up off the floor. "Bye sweetpea..." I waved as I left the room. I picked up the phone and dialed the only other person that wasn't here with me.

Carlys POV
"Who was that babe?" Reggie asked. "Oh u-uh, it was Danielle. Sweet pea got in a crash." I said. Reggie started to smirk and chuckled. "What the fuck is so funny about that?" I asked. "It's just he's serpent scum and he deserved it." He mumbled. I grabbed my bag and began to walk out the door until he grabbed my arm. "Where the fuck do you think your going?" He questioned. "Where do you think?! I'm going to the hospital." I shouted, pulling away from him. He pulled me back by my waist. "I want you here." Reggie hissed in my ear. "Reg... just please. Let me do this one thing for my friends." I begged. He rolled his eyes and groaned. "Fine. But I want you back here sooner or later." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "I'll text you when I make it there alright?" I said before walking out the door.

Brooklyn's POV

"B? Is he alright?" Carly asked me as she walked through the door. "I think. Danielle was in there talking to him. She's also looking for you." I answered her. "He's fine guys... I-I told him I loved him for the first time tonight." Danielle said. "Finally, it's been two years." Carly chuckled. "Atleast me and sweet pea haven't fucked, unlike you and Reggie on your first date." Danielle pointed out. "What can I say, he has a big-" Carly said before I cut her off. "Nobody needs or wants to hear that Carly." I said. She busted out laughing as Danielle started smiling. "See, I told you I could make her smile. You owe me ten bucks." Carly said. "I never agreed to anything like that." I argued. "Whatever, I wanted some money for snacks since I had to leave my snack at home." Carly snickered. I rolled my eyes and began to text Jughead.

Me: Jughead, sweet pea got into a crash and I probably won't be home until later.

Juggie 💓👅: Its alright princess, ill stay up to the crack of dawn for you. I love you.

Me: I love you too Juggie, I'll see you at the white wyrm later?

Juggie 💓👅: of course sweetheart.

I started to smile as I went through our old messages.

Juggie 💓👅: I can't belive your my queen, I cant wait to bang.

Me: wait what

Juggie 💓👅: *Hang. Stupid autocorrect.

Me: ...

Me: my parents aren't even home. Sooo...

Me: I wouldn't mind doing both ;)

Juggie 💓👅: God I fucking love you, I'll be over in 5.

I remember that night like it was yesterday. It was my first time and he had made it so special, he basacially treated me like a queen.

"Earth to Brookyln?!" Baylee said as she waved a hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry, my mind was wandering."  I mumbled. "You guys can go home. Sweet pea is my boyfriend and I don't want to disturb whatever plans you all had." Danielle said, muching on some chips. "Are you sure man? Reggie was tired tonight so..." Carly asked. "Ew. Yes I'm sure. Just don't get pregos." Danielle warned. "Trust me, I've thought about that, and planned so calm down." Carly insisted, grabbing her stuff and heading out.

"I'll get going to. I told Archie I would stay the night with him while Fred was out of town." Baylee said with a smirk. "You're telling me to use protection?! Tell Baylee too!" Carly called from down the hall. I rolled my eyes as I gave Danielle a tight hug. "Call me if anything happens alright?" I said to her. "I will don't worry B." She responded.

Baylees POV
All the lights in the house were off. I just shrugged it off and thought Archie was tired from the party. "Archie! I'm back..." I called out as I closed the front door. Vegas ran up to me and I patted the top of his head. "Where's Archie Vegas? Lead me to him!" I said happily as I followed him into the basement. "Archie?" I whispered as I flicked on the light. The light revealed what the shadows had kept a secret. It was terrifying. "Oh my god! Archie! What happened!?" I screamed as I saw him brusied, bloody and tied up to a chair. I removed the gag as his eyes widened. "Baylee! Watch out!" He yelled as my vision went dark.