King

I rubbed my knee in pain as I watched Blossom count up the money. She made eye contact with me, and a concern look crossed her face.
"Are you alright?"
"I'm fine. Just count the money." She nodded and then continued. I know she thinks I hate her, but truth be told, I just hate how she looks. Blossom looks just like her biological mother, butter pecan skin, big round eyes, and chunky cheeks. When Dee told me she was pregnant, I really thought she was bullshitting me, we weren't on good terms, and honestly, I wasn't sure I wanted to have a baby at the time.
Dee and Tash were best friends and both addicted to coke, but when Dee wouldn't let me help her to better herself after she had Blossom, I divorced her and took Blossom. From that moment on, Natasha and I raised Blossom together as ours.
"Done," B blurted, knocking me out of my thoughts.
"Okay, so now we can ship out this last package and dip," I said as I slowly got up, not showing pain.
"Daddy?"
"Yes," I answered without looking at her.
"Do you hate me?"
"Nah, baby girl. I just need you to do better so you can become the next King," I chuckled.
She laughed and nodded. We grabbed the package and left out. I checked my phone to see if Tash called, but I didn't have any missed calls.
****
It has been three hours and no sign of Natasha anywhere. I didn't want to call the girls and worry them, so I called my round KayDense.
"Do you have any idea of where she could've gone?"
"This time of night," I roared.
"What about her sister?"
"You're right! Let me call her." I hurriedly dialed Stephanie's number. I called fifteen times before giving up. I looked at the time. 4:40am. I rubbed my hands across my face and thought about when I first met her coke head ass sister.

I opened our front door with my Mac 11 ready to blow who ever the fuck was bamming on my door at 3 in the fucking morning.
"Don't shoot!" I heard Natasha scream from behind me as the door slung open. "I thought I told your ass to stay in the fucking room," I yelled.
She ran towards the girl standing at the door. "I'm her sister, pussy," she spat at me. Tash looked at me with those eyes when she don't want me to lose my temper. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen to put my gun back up.
"I didn't know where else to go," she sobbed on Tash shoulder. I looked at how she embraced her an immediately believed they were sisters because Tash never wanted anything on her silk robe, I chuckled to myself.
"Steph, you always got me," Tash said.

Ever Since that day Stephanie literally been trying to drag Natasha down so I just took her away. We moved up in the Surburb and I brought Steph a little house in the hood where she belong, simple.
I thought about that house and called my boys. "Meet me at Steph house in 30."
****
When we pulled up I spotted my wife's car in the driveway. I hopped out the car and they followed.
"Ain't that y'all car, fam?"
I nodded then walked up to the window of the car and seen nothing out of place. We walked up the house and I knocked.
No Answer
I knocked again and still no answer.
"I got it," KayDense said while backing up.
"Here this nigga go," Tee-Dawg chuckled.
As KayDense ran to bonerush the door it was opened by some nigga with a gun, and before words could be exchanged my boys including me and our guns drawn.
"What the fuck you want?"
"Where is Natasha?"
"Nigga who?"
"You heard what the fuck he said," Tee-Dawg spoke up.
Ole dude sucked his teeth and shifted alittle too fast for our liking and before you knew it, he had a bullet in his head.
I walked over his body and headed straight for the rooms, checking each and every part of the house, nobody there. When I got back into the living room I spotted fresh blood on the couch.
"Somebody was in here," I mumbled.
"Man where da' fuck is Stephanie?"
I looked at KayDense as I wondered the same thing. "Clean this nigga up, Tee. Dense you riding with me to see if we can locate her and Tash."
As we walked towards my car we seen Stephanie and Natasha wobbling up the street laughing.
"Yo what the fuck," I yelled as I seen the bruises on Tash face.
"Chill out, pussy. She just fell," Steph splat at me as she practically threw Tash in my arms, as she walked past. I pushed her hair from in front of her face, and got a better look at the busted lip she had.
Once Stephanie stepped into her house we heard her let out a scream. "What did you do to Craig," She screamed charging after Tee. KayDense ran after her and caught her before she could get a chance to run up on Tee.
I looked at Tash eyes knowing she was doped up. "Man What the fuck, Stephanie?"
"Fuck you bitch! You killed my son" Stephanie spat at me.
Instantly I thought of the little boy Steph was once pregnant with. I really thought he had been giving up for adoption. I looked back down at my high ass wife. "Tee-Dawg I need you to drive me back home; KayDense drive the 'cedes back to the crib," I demanded as I carried Natasha to the car in intense pain.
"This not finished bitch," Steph screamed as we left.