Blossom

"I don't understand why this bitch can't never be on fucking time," I mumbled to myself as I paced the floor. I checked the time, now she's twenty minutes late. I grabbed my phone and dialed my sister's number.
"Hello?"
"Bitch, are you fucking serious?"
"Man, B I'm fucking coming."
"Man," I sucked my teeth and hung up in her face. I wasn't trying to get on daddy's bad side and with me walking in thirty minutes late, I know he would tear me a new asshole. I grabbed my jacket, keys, and then headed out in the cold. It was December, exactly three weeks from Christmas and roughly 35 degrees on this Thursday morning.
I sucked my teeth as the cold air whipped through my curly hair. "Fuck," I shivered. I walked the distance from my crib to my dad's warehouse, and as I walked in all eyes were on me, including Cherry's bitch ass. I rolled my eyes and sat in the seat nearest to the door. As I sunk inside my seat, my dad glared at me for a brief second before starting the meeting.
****
"He doesn't hate you, Blossom."
I sighed at my mother trying to instil kind words to me. "Mom, you wasn't there! He fu-freaking hates me," I stammered.
"Blossom, did you even talk to him after the meeting?"
"No."
"Because she coward out in such a hurry," Cherry said in her childish voice. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "Shut up," I said as I threw a piece of bell pepper that our mom was cutting."
"Cher, leave your sister alone. Aren't you the reason she was late?"
"Uhm no, I told her I was coming," she huffed as she sat in the chair next to me. "Anyway, Derrick is coming over," she beamed.
Immediately I thought about the other night.
"You think she gone ever find out?"
"Nah, just keep doing that," I said as I forced his head back down to my peach.
Derrick and I have been screwing around since last Christmas when Cherry was too 'sick' to be his plus 1 at some Christmas party.
"Did you hear anything I just said," Cherry practically yelled in my ear, knocking me out my thoughts.
"What?"
She rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen, I looked over at our mother who seems unfazed by our petty argument, and got up from the table and headed to my old room.
I walked up the stairs only to be stopped by my dad.
"Hi," I stuttered.
"I was just coming down to talk to you," he said as he turned around and walked towards the office. Although he didn't suggest it I knew he wanted me to follow him. You know most girls are daddy's girls and at the bat of their eyelashes have everything they desire, but for me my dad has always treated me differently. I never understood why, but I was the black sheep.
"Close the door and sit down."
I did as I was told and stared at my feet. There was an awkward silence for what seemed like forever.
"Listen, you are technically suppose to be the next alpha," my dad spoke. As I slowly turned my attention to him he continued, "You can't be alpha if you're always late."
I nodded slowly. "And you can't be alpha if you're just going to be a punk bitch," he said as he sat back in his seat. I looked back down to my feet and bit my lip.
"I need for you to get your shit together, because honestly I don't know how long I got," he sighed.
I looked at him confusingly and spoke, "What do you mean?"
"The doctor confirmed I have Bone Cancer."
I felt the tears roll down my face as if they were waiting to be seen. Bone Cancer? How do you get bone cancer? I thought to myself as the tears steady flowed down my cheeks.
"And stop that pussy shit," he semi-yelled at me causing me to jump. He let out a sigh and shook his head, as he reached in one of his desk drawer. "These are for you. Be on time, and on time for you is twenty minutes before each meeting. I need you at the shop tonight for pickup at 10:30," he said as he threw his BMW keys to me.
I grabbed the keys and wiped my face. As I stood up to leave, he spoke up, "And B?"
"Yes," I sniffled.
"Keep this between us."
"Yes sir," I said as I hurried out the door.
I looked at my watch—4:39. I decided to hurry home before I ran into Derrick.

Once I arrived home, I threw myself on the bed, and tried to relax. A couple moments later my phone started ringing. Without looking at caller ID I answered, "Hello?"
"Hey beautiful."
I jumped up to the sound of his voice and immediately smiled, "Well, hey baby."
"How you been? I miss your fine ass."
I giggled, "I'm alright, I'm just trying to relax before I go to the shop later on."
"Oh damn, be careful I wouldn't want you in here with me," he chuckled.
"You're right, but you know how my dad is."
"Yeah, how is my father in law?"
I smiled at the thought of Tony calling my dad father in law. Tony has been my man for four years, but he spent two of those years in prison. We have a mutual understanding on how things are out here until he gets home next June. "Well he told me he has Bone Cancer," I whispered.
"Damn," he shouted. I could tell it really hurt him. When Tony and I got together my dad actually showed some interest towards Tony and to be completely honest Tony was suppose to be alpha, but when he got sentenced to prison it left me.
Tony and I talked on the phone for awhile before he had to go. After we said our goodbyes, I hung up the phone and texted Derrick. A short thirty minutes later he was in my bed butt ass naked.
"You gone come ride me or stare at it like you're scared?"
I smirked as I climbed on top of his hard on. As he slowly entered me, I softly moaned, thinking about Tony and imagining it being him instead of Derrick.
We made love until it was time for him to go. "Can I spend the night with you," he asked as he put his clothes on. He never spent the night, but I definitely needed the comfort, so I nodded in agreement.
"I gotta do something for my dad, but meet me here by midnight," I spoke as he put on his shoes.
"Alright. Let me hurry up and go before your sister calls the police on my ass," he chuckled as he kissed my forehead and left out.
I never meant to still be screwing Derrick, but his dick reminds me so much of Tony's that I couldn't let go. Everything we do together, I imagine , is with Tony. Plus my sister has always been a complete bitch to me, so maybe she deserves to be betrayed like this.