Natasha

"Oh, daddy," I moaned as I rode King's dick. I was just about to climax when his phone rang. I glared at him for a brief second, praying he didn't stop my orgasm. He grabbed my waist and slammed me up and down faster.
He grunted as we both released our juices over each other. I rolled off him, and he answered his phone. "Talk."
I got up and walked to the bathroom and ran a bath. Due to King not feeling good, we haven't had sex in a while, so that session was definitely due. I grabbed my pre-rolled blunt and fresh line to hit. Once I finished, I dipped myself inside the tub and began smoking my blunt.
"Yo, tash," King said as he came into the bathroom dressed.
I looked over at him lustfully as he looked over my body in the tub. "Damn, I wish I could join you."
I smirked as I seductively rubbed over my body. "You should, so I can ride you some more," I said as I licked my lips and patted his manhood through his pants.
He shook his head, "I'm boutta go meet the group. I'll be back before two." He kissed my lips and left out.
King and I have been married for twenty-five years. I met him when I was twenty, and by then, he had already been married and going through a divorce. We started dating and on my twenty-first birthday we got married and been married ever since.
I sat back in the tub and reminisced on the years we've been through. We both made mistakes, but we made it through. I finished my blunt, washed up, and got out of the tub.
As I lotion my body, my phone starts ringing. I looked at the caller ID and ignored it. I rolled my eyes as if the person could see me. "Fuck, just leave me alone," I silently screamed. My phone chimed letting me know I had a voicemail. I finished putting lotion on and got dressed, but only to be interrupted by my phone ranging again.
"What Stephanie?"
"Damn, sis that's how you answer the phone?"
I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth, "I'm busy so what do you need?"
"Why I always gotta need or want something, damn I can't just call and check on my big sister?"
I didn't even respond to her I just silently waited for her to just tell me what she needed. She sensed I didn't believe her and spoke again, "Fine, I was trying to see if you could spot me."
"No Stephanie, you need to go to rehab."
"Bitch, just because you rich and fancy don't mean you're not a coke head either. Stop being a bitch and spot me."
"Stephanie please, I'm not a fucking addict. Do you see me fucking for coke?"
She laughed a little too loud, "Bitch please don't forget you was here with me, King bitch ass just saved you."
She was right, if it wasn't for King I would probably be somewhere struggling. I sighed, "Where you at?"
"The house, and bring a blunt too," she said before hanging up. I rolled my eyes once again and went out to let Cherry know I was leaving. Although she has her own condo that's paid off she still rather come home.
"Well can you bring back some food? Y'all don't have nothing in here."
"No, you can just go home," I smirked as I left out the house.
I got into my Mercedes and drove to my sister's house.
****
"See I knew I liked you for a reason," one of Stephanie's male friends said as I walked in. I rolled my eyes at the thought of Stephanie telling him I was coming by.
"Where's Steph?"
"She went to go get blunts and shit," he said as he sat down and gesture for me to follow.
I hesitated, but sat in the chair across from him. He had a scar on his forehead and his eyes spoke stories, but something about him was just not right. "So how long she been gone?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "ten minutes maybe." He got up and walk towards me, "but we don't gotta wait for her to party." I watched as he grabbed my hand and forced me up. I snatched away and he put his hands up. "My bad ma' I was just trying to show you our stash."
I looked him up and down then stood up, "I think I should go." I started walking towards the door and Stephanie walked in with a brown bag.
"Bitch, I know you not trying to leave without seeing me," she smiled as she hugged me.
As we embraced I felt every bone in her back, her skin paper thin, and her body cold. We let go of each other and stared at one another. "Are you crying Tash?"
I felt my face, not realizing a few tears had escaped. "No I think you need to just dust this dusty ass house," I laughed.
She sucked her teeth and held out her hand without saying anything. I reached into my purse and pulled out the packages. She immediately smiled, "Damn sis you loud."
"Shit yeah," the male said as he moved our way.
"Chris go get the bowl and shit," she turned to me then asked, "You staying right?"
"Uhm."
"Yeah, just go one round with us," Chris begged.
I agreed reluctantly and went to the kitchen to get something to drink for us. When I came back she was halfway done rolling.
"Chris, spark up that one from last night," Stephanie demanded. I watch as he grabbed a joint and lighter and passed it to me. "Let her hit that one," he grinned while Stephanie slowly nodded.
Chris got up and cut the music on as I started smoking the J he gave me. Immediately I felt high, and funny, but something about it I couldn't let it go.
****
As he grabbed my legs and forced them open, I laid there and took the abuse. I tried to tell him stop but I just couldn't. I felt so weak and high that I just laid there because I had no choice.
"Please," I begged.
"Shh," he whispered.
He inserted his dick inside of me and for a split second it felt good. "You think you could ride it?"
I slowly nodded as I moaned quietly. He helped me on top and I began my riding. He nibbled on my nipples and made me moan louder.
"Oh Chris!"
"Yeah, you like that don't you."
Fifteen minutes later we both came together, and I realized what I have done. No doubt in my mind he took advantage of me, but I allowed it. The strength I used to ride his dick should've been the strength to stop it.
I laid in my sorrows and a few moments later I felt a pair of hands caressing my clit, as I look up to tell him to stop, I realized It was a stranger.
"Stop," I mumbled as I kicked him away. He forcefully got up, slapped me, and held me down. I tried to fight him off as I heard another body shift in the room. "Stop it, what are y'all doing to me," was the last words I remember saying.