Powergirl

—————————————
True strength.

Power Girl was all over the news

Power Girl was all over the news. As a bounty hunter, I didn't really care. I needed to secure several kills, and I wasn't going to let that slutty superhero get in my way.

Leaping to a nearby rooftop, I adjusted the scope of my rifle. My target would be coming in by car at any moment. I loaded the rifle, looked carefully into the scope and lied down. I was in position.

I watched as the black limousine drived and parked. Soon, my target would come ou-

A sharp pain in the back of my head. It felt like a fist. And darkness overtook me.

I awoke in a prison cell. It was dark, the only light being a dim hanging lamp from the ceiling. I looked around me and through the prison bars, I saw Power Girl herself. "Naughty boy. Trying to hit someone with that? Guns aren't toys, y'know," she said, as she took my rifle and snapped it in half with her knee. Shit. Power Girl was in her normal costume - red cape, white costume with that fucking cleavage-showing gap.

Nobody else was in the area. In fact, it appeared as if the whole place was abandoned.

"Nobody's gonna come save you, darling," Power Girl smiled. She grabbed the steel door of the cell and forced it open. Why? And why wasn't anyone else here?

"Oh, all the cops have been alerted to another crime somewhere downtown. But in the meantime, since i'm free, and you're not..."

She stroked my neck as I was sitting on the bed. I knew I was powerless to resist. If I had tried to fight her she would have broken me in a split second.

She pushed me back on the small bed, built into the wall. "What the hell." She smiled as she lied on top of me, her head on my chest, her prominent breasts on my stomach. Her golden hair touched my chest and I shivered as she unbuttoned my shirt, one by one. She opened it, and traced her tongue against my chest. "Admit it, you're enjoying this." I moaned. "I'll show you Power, criminal." She said as she began to move upwards, until our heads were at the same level. Her breasts were pressed against me and I looked down at her cleavage. God, that was hot. She slowly inched towards me, her eyes on me.

And our lips locked in a magnificent, powerful kiss, her tongue immediately moving into my mouth without a single pause. "Fuck." I said, her mouth still on mine. She moved her hands to remove her red cape as they moved back to the sides of my neck. She leaned her head in, focusing on her neck, kissing it, licking it with passion. I moaned and clutched her ass through her tight white costume. "God, no..." I said as she moved back up to kiss me again. She removed my belt, the satisfying click drowned out in the sounds of our lips locking.

Putting her hand into my pants, she felt my boxers and put her hand through them, massaging my erect manhood while we kissed. My hands went to her cleavage gap and I rubbed her massive breasts, feeling her erect nipples. We touched each other, her removing my pants and boxers while I removed her red belt. I took off her tight suit, revealing her full, beautiful body.

Her hand never left my hard, erected member as she lifted in head in pleasure, while I touched and fondled her breasts. I knew she was impossible to dominate due to her strength, so I allowed her to control me in any way she saw fit.

Our kisses continued as I felt my member building up with juices. "Done this before?" I whispered to her. "Of course... that's how I deal with criminals like you, darling." She replied in that slow, seductive voice. I moaned again as she licked my neck, her tongue swirling around my Adam's Apple while I removed her tight shorts. She stopped jacking me off just as I was about to cum. "Shit. You're teasing me."

She didn't reply. She just smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "You aren't ready for this." She said. She moved downwards and took my entire member in her mouth. She sucked on it, her head bobbing as I raised my body upwards in the surges of pleasure through my spine. Each time she sucked on my cock, I felt the pleasure tripling, and I moaned as I ejaculated right into her. Moving back up again, she kissed me with a new taste in her mouth, her sticky tongue turning me on.

"The Cops will be here soon." She whispered. "Time for justice to be served." She grabbed me and began to fly me to somewhere. Somewhere where something magical was going to happen.