Black Canary

Notice: I've removed Green Arrow from this story's timeline completely. She's also younger and not a mother like in New 52. Also, i've put lots of effort into this one as i'm trying a new style.

Dinah dived behind the office cubicle as a storm of bullets hit it. The bullets made loud sounds against the metal. She moved to the left, hiding behind the furniture before sneaking up on the gang and attacking them from behind, making quick work of them.

I quickly entered through the window, the glass shattering in slow motion.

Dinah laughed. "Why'd they send you?"

"Batman thought you'd need help. But you already pretty much took down everyone here..." I looked at the unconscious gangsters on the floor.

"Well, since i'm done here..." Dinah paused. "How about going back to Headquarters?"

"What else is there to do?"

Back at headquarters, I was taking a refreshing shower in my private room. The loud sounds of the water hitting the glass door resulted in me not hearing the bathroom door carefully open, and then close.

Suddenly, I felt two hands on the sides of my chest.

"Wha..."

"Sssh..."

I was shocked. "Dinah!?" I blushed.

"Oh, [Y/N]. I've wanted to do this for a long time. She said. I felt her cold, naked body pressed against my back. I tried to turn around, but Black Canary pushed me against the glass door of the shower. I could see part of her golden hair behind me in the mirror. My member quickly stood as she rubbed her breasts against my back. She then turned me around and I saw her bare body pressed against mine. She smiled and moved in, our lips closing in on each other. And then we were kissing, a long, steamy kiss in the heat of the shower water.
The water was still flowing onto her gorgeous body and I stared as the liquid ran down her breasts. She smiled and moved downwards, slowly sucking my erect cock. A small moan escaped my mouth as she pumped, my shaft clenched tightly in her hand.
I couldn't help it. I ejaculated into her mouth and she willingly swallowed, not tired at all.

"I saw your room. My bed's bigger than yours."
I smiled. "What else is there to do?"

Hey everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm particularly proud of it.
Thanks for the 3.56K reads!
Next lemon's Starfire. See you there!

DC Females x male reader [18+]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें