Death

This is my personal favourite lemon that i've written. Much effort was put into this one because Death is probably my favourite comic book female of all time. I hope you all enjoy.

 I hope you all enjoy

This was it, then. I had just been brutally stabbed.

I was simply walking round a corner when I had been robbed. When trying to fight back, I had been shot in the leg and stabbed right in the heart. And I felt everything fading away -

Until the knife stuck in my chest disappeared, the gunshot wound vanished and all pain was gone.

Until the men all screamed as the same knife flew towards them, slicing through all of them.

And a goth girl, with jet-black hair and shockingly pale skin, appeared.

"My name is Death." The girl said. Her voice was soothing and it felt as if she was whispering at my soul. "I was going to take you away - but these men are not meant to be here." I was confused, and Death suddenly made a quick motion with her hand, and the bodies faded into dust.

Then, she walked towards me, hips sauntering, her loose jet-black tank top revealing a prominent cleavage. Her contrasting black hair and clothes with pure white skin was... strangely sensual.

And then she kissed me. Those cold, black lips on mine as we moaned in unison. She put one hand around my neck and another on my chest, the cold of her skin soothing and cooling, despite the increasingly heated kisses we were having. Her tongue entered my mouth and I shivered as it felt like a snake slithering around the cave of my mouth. My hands went around her back. The world around us faded away, the dark alleyway turning into an empty abyss with two people, kissing passionately in the dark.

Her white skin glowed as I removed her silky tank top, slowly removing the straps. She unbuttoned and removed my shirt, moving downwards to lick my abs. She was wearing an equally black bra, unaffected in colour by her glowing white skin. Moving back up, our eyes were looking into each other before she sighed and looked down at my boxers, with its newly setup tent. She licked her lips before slowly, seductively removing my boxers. My entire body was before her.

Death removed her black skirt, revealing tight panties that barely covered anything. She knelt down, facing my fully erect member. She teasingly licked it, stroking it with her long, jet-black fingernails. Then, she held it tightly by the shaft and began to jack me off, slowly pumping it. I moaned as our lips locked passionately again.

She continued until I made a loud moan, letting go of it. "Not just yet," she said in that sexy, quiet voice again. She knelt down, and slowly began to suck on my manhood. She continued to do it slowly but surely and I moaned in pure elation as Death herself sucked on my cock. My head lifted as she began to make shockingly sexy noises as she sucked, first a moan, then releasing my cock from her grip and laughing.

Death went back up and removed her bra and panties. Her perfect body fully before me. I gripped her hair and pulled her towards me in an erotic embrace, my member going into her. She smiled faintly at me again before we kissed passionately, pumping each other in the black abyss.

And then I ejaculated into her, and the world went black once more.