Starfire

5K+ Reads... whoa. Thanks!

"The Tamarans have a...let's say, a highly sensuous culture."
I wondered if Starfire was implying something. Despite being part of the new batch of the Titans, Starfire and I were around the same age, while everyone else was much younger.
"Our people have lasted for years..."
She didn't mention her previous remark again.
After the training, I headed to my room, only to discover Koriand'r on my bed.
"S-Starfire?" As I was about to speak again, she moved forward and put her arms around my neck, and fell back onto the bed, me on her, her lips pressed to mine. My first kiss.
"Ko..." I wanted to speak, to protest, but Starfire didn't take her lips off mine, only moving them around. She turned and we rolled on the bed, her on top of me.
Taking control.
Her lips moved around mine and the wet sounds of our lips filled the bedroom. I remained silent and returned the kiss. If Starfire wanted to be sensual, I let her.

She began to remove my shirt and I nearly moaned as she traced her tongue up my chest. She removed her black training suit, showing off her main revealing costume.

She removed my shorts, leaving me in my boxers, as she pushed harder onto my lips in a forceful snog. She removed by boxers and pulled off her bra and briefs, leaving us both at each other's mercy. I stared at her perfect breasts as she let me enter her. Still in dominance, she began thrusting into me, and after what felt like hours, I released myself inside of her.

"We're not done yet, big boy." She said playfully, and hovered off the bed to the bathroom.