Volcana

Fire.

God, she's hot. Literally and metaphorically. The woman was contained in a green liquid, with an oxygen mask. She appeared to be unconscious. But she was hot, and her hands were glowing orange.

I entered in a few keys. I was told to stabilise the reactor that kept her in the liquid, and I had to do my job. But as I pressed the button, something vibrated around the entire facility. Something had gone very wrong.

Flames bursted from the floor. I didn't know what was happeni -

The cage. The cage she was in exploded. And she floated out, laughing wickedly. She could fly?

Flames exploded from her body, setting fire to the control console. There was no recapturing her now. Other flames hit my co-workers, who had forced me to work for them. Their bodies burned up as their screams filled the area. Now the only people left alive in the facility were me and Volcana.

She laughed again and suddenly flew towards me, pinning me to the floor.

"I noticed that you have an eye for me?"

Despite myself, I blushed. Her revealing costume only covered her prominent breasts. Her chest was pressed against mine and I took in her magnificent cleavage. Suddenly, she planted her lips on mine, a warm sensation flowing through my body and into my hardening member. Without thinking, I immediately returned the kiss.

"Like my fire?" She said seductively. I moaned and she kissed me again, the warmth getting hotter and more intense as we began to french kiss. Our tongues danced as her fiery red hair flowed down on my cheek.

"The four F's?" She asked me. I nodded without hestitation. She continued to kiss me passionately and whispered into my ear: "French." I moaned again as she rubbed her body against mine, her breasts up and down my chest. She moved her hands up my body, going over to kiss my neck. "Feel." She said.
Then, I put my hand into her tight costume shorts. I began to pump her, my two fingers going in and out of her womahood. She moaned in pleasure as her eyes glowed red. I removed my hand and she did the same for me, using a glowing orange hand to pump my shaft. I moaned and as I was about to climax, she clenched my member tightly, preventing it. "Finger." She laughed and then moved upwards. "Fuck." She whispered.

I moaned in delight as Volcana removed her panties and my own clothing, putting my member into her pussy. She stood us up and we kissed, thrusting each other with ferocity and passion. I removed her bra and rubbed her gorgeous breasts as she ran her warm hands up my back. The hottest sex I ever had. I moved down to suck on her breasts as she pinned me to a wall, thrusting into me. I moved back up to kiss her one more time, feeling her magnificent ass.

And then I released everything I had into her. We both had one final moan, and collapsed onto the floor. She had her arms pinning me to the floor once more. She licked my neck with playful eyes.

Shooting a powerful fireball into a nearby pipe, the massive metal rods blocked the entrance to the facility.

Then, she stood us up and smiled.

"I know a place we can go, baby."