Chpater Thriteen (Finale)

~Lucy's P.O.V~

I woke up with a sore headache, I remember how I have one...

[MAGICAL FLASHBACK]

I smell burning...

Ok I'm going to check what it is.

"NATSU WHY IS THE KITCHEN ON FIRE ??!!" Crap the stove is on fire and so is everything else !

"I'm sorry Luce! I got hungry.." your kidding me ?!  Where's Juvia when ya need her.

"Oh god.." now Levys here.

"Scroll Script Water !" Well the fires out now and time to punish Natsu.

"NATSU !!" Where is he...

"I'm really sorry Luce it won't happen again!"

"Damn right it not cause there no kitchen to burn down !" I'm done, I'm going bed. I walk to my door and Natsu is following me.

"Nope." I walk into my room and shut the door, sleep time!

[MAGICAL FLASHBACK ENDED]

I wonder if anyone else is up, oh natsu in my bed again.. WAIT HE'S IN MY BED AGAIN.

"Natsu.. Get up.! Your not aloud in my bed, it was punishment!"

"But... Luce... I'm tired," Well I wonder why?

"Ok well I'm going to the main hall," I get up and I leaving the door when Natsu speaks.

"Wait Luce I'm coming with !" Of course I don't wait.

I get to the main hall and there is mira sitting doing Wendy's hair, levy reading her book, Laxus, Gajeel and Romeo are doing something. Oh and Kinana and Erik are actaully here ! Oh yeah, wonder what happened with Yukino and sting... speak of the devils.

"Hey sting ! Did ya make it up to Yukino ?" Natsu asked.

"Yep! I even got her a ballon," a ballon ? Well I don't judge.

"Cool ! Luce you want a ballon ?" Not really.

"Hey guys," Kagura and Rogue came in.
We've been here for a while and I wonder when we are going to leave.

"Hey natsu, when are we going to go back to the guild ?"

"When we're mates !" I nodded and sat down next to levy, Mira and finished doing Wendy's hair.

Wendy went and sat next to Romeo and Yukino and Kagura joined us, levy was telling us about the book she had found and she thought she was would share it with us. It was a cool book, it was really heavy though..

"I'm Bored !" Natsu...

We turned and faced the boys and Wendy and Romeo joined. We talked for bit but something made it awkward. I realized that Wendy was just staring at Romeo, and then she jumped on him.

"OW!" Romeo said.

"What's happening ?"

"She mating him." Laxus has answered our question and now all is girls are watching closely. She biting him in a weird way, like there's little holes in a circle. She had finished mating him I guess and I she moved away reveling Romeo. Where the bite mark was supposed to be there was a cloud shape thing there. I'm guessing that's how you know when your been mated.

"Out of all of us here Sky Maiden is the first one to do it ?" Wendy is the youngest... ha she just better then the boys.

I looked over at Wendy and she was bright red, she was mumbling stuff it was funny and cute to watch.