SHORT STORY !!!

(A/N) so... I have decided to make this short story about.. FREED BEING LAXUS MATE !!! So I was looking through the comments I Thanks to @SparklyshrimpFt and @FIRECOEUR they thought it was be funny if I did this little story so here I am now... enjoy... MWAHAHAHA !!!

~Freed's P.O.V~

I know Laxus loves me !! He just chose Mira cause.. cause she would feel sad if he didn't ! Yeah that's it. Don't worry Laxus I'm on my way !!

~Laxus's P.O.V~

*Sneezes*

I feel like someone is talking about me..

"You ok Laxus ?"

"Yeah I'm fine mira,"

~Mira's P.O.V~

Laxus just sneezed, it's not cold..

"LAXUS MY LOVE WHERE ARE YOU ?!!" What ??!!!!! Who thinks that Laxus loves them ??

I ran out to the main hall with Laxus and so did everyone else. And there... was Freed.

"Laxus! I know you don't truly love Mira, just say it you love me and she'll leave !" Who the f**k does he think he is ? Laxus is mine !

"He doesn't love you he loves me !"

~Nobody's P.O.V~

Mira gave Freed a death stare as freed returned one. They both stomped up to each other with their head banging together.

"HE LOVES ME AND ONLY ME !!"

"OH NO HE DOESNT ! IF HE LOVES YOU THEN WHY AM I HERE ???" The she-devil was about to burst,

"CAUSE HE FEELS SAD FOR YOU !! Can't you see the love in his eyes for me ? It's like fire in a snow storm, a lost puppy finding its home, he'll never truly love you, please Mira do this for him. LET HIM BE WITH THE ONE HE LOVES !!" Freed was now getting pulled back by Gajeel and Mira was getting pulled back by Lucy while Laxus just stood there.. doing nothing..

"LET ME AT HIM !!" The she-devil yelled.

"LAXUS GET YOUR MATE UNDER-CONTROL !"

"Which one is his mate ??!" Little Romeo was now running for his life from and anger Mira and Freed... R.I.P Romeo. We will remember you..

"LAXUS WHO DO YOH TRULY LOVE ??!" Freed and Mira was now standing in front of Laxus.

"Hmp." Laxus shrugged and walked away leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"See, he just doesn't want to hurt your feelings, that's why he walked away. ITS OK IM COMING !" Freed ran to go get Laxus but only to be pulled back by Mira... who was now in her she devil form.

"Your going no where !" Just then Laxus came back.

"Ok I have your answer."

"FINALLY !! Hurry up and tell them Laxus before Mira kills him !!" Natsu commented.

"Ok.. it's freed."

" I knew it !!!!" Mira frowned as Freed was running over to Laxus.

"Just kidding." Freed fell to the floor.

"YES IN YOUR FACE FREED!!" Mira ran over to Laxus and hugged him. Purposely making Freed jealous.

"I see.." Freed than sat in the corner and cried.

"What just happened? And where's Romeo ?" Wendy had just came back from the bathroom,, she has missed everything.

"Ok so who's going to tell her that Mira and Freed kill Romeo ?"

"WHAT ?!"

(A/N) what am I doing with my life you might ask ? Well I don't Know either...

This doesn't actaully happen in the story it's just a side story thing.

KISSES !!! - from Freed who's still in the corner.