Chapter Three

~Lucy's P.O.V~

After we got Mira to shut up about me and Levy being mates Laxus took Natsu and Gajeel somewhere. Me and levy sat still in our chairs still thinking about Natsu and Gajeel. Mira was fangirling.
How did I get my self into this...

The guild doors burst opened and everyone looked to see who it was. It was Yukino!! She looked terrible, cuts bruises, glass through her hand and puffy red eyes.

"Yukino are you ok ?!" I run to her and give her a hug.

"Is Yukino here ?" Erza came down the guilds stairs.

"Yeah why ?"

"I got a message from Kagura saying what happened to her. She and Kagura were in a train when it was attacked and it was crashed to the ground. Kagura was alright but Yukino got it worse, when they got back to Sabortooth Sting had a go at Yukino for not letting him go with her. Rogue took Kagura to the infirmary and they heard that Sting slapped Yukino causing her to run out the guild. And which she had came here, Kagura said to make sure she was tended to," Erza finally finished talk while I was still hugging a crying Yukino.

"W-Why Did H-He do it ?" She said.

"It's dragon mating season," Mira took Yukino to the infirmary, Ezra message Kagura back and me and levy got the book to show Yukino.

We let Yukino read the book and she put it down besides the bedside table.

"Are you feeling better ?" Kinana had been tending to Yukino.

"Yes Thank you,"

"Yukino, want to know Natsu and Gajeels mates ?" Mira was smirking at Yukino and she smirked back, and nodded.

"LUCY IS NATSU'S MATE AND LEVY IS GAJEELS MATE !!"

"Aww  Lucy and Levy have been chosen hehe,"

YUKINO !!!!!

~Romeo's P.O.V~

I was walking down a street while on my way to the guild when Wendy came up.

"Hey Romeo !"

"Hey Wendy," Wendy was in her white dress thing that she sometimes wears.

"Hey, aren't you Romeo from FairyTail ?" This girl about my age cane up to us.

"Yeah I am," she hugged me...

"Aww I wanted to meet—"

"BACK OFF!!" Wendy throw the girl off me and she hit the ground.

"Hey !" The girl got off the ground and faced Wendy but then soon backed off and went away.

"Wendy, what was that about-"

"Romeo, please come with me, Wendy you go to the guild,"

"Huh master?" Master was standing in front of us.

"Just do as a say,"

"Ok master," Wendy headed to the guild while I went with master.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

After Laxus told me, Wendy and Gajeel the plan we went back to doing what we want. Just then Jellal and Erik came in.

"Hey Jellal !"

"Hey Natsu, have you seen Erza ?"

"I'm right here," Erza walked off with Jellal to who knows where! I just wanted Luce.

"Hey Co-Erik !" Almost called him by is old name.

"Hey Natsu, why do I feel the need to be with Kinana ?"