Chapter Four

(A/N) hey guys quick thing I found out about. There is a website that is going around hacking peoples accounts and posting inappropriate chapters. I wanted you guys to know that I won't post inappropriate chapters. So if something inappropriate happens in my chapters it is not me.

Just a warning, enjoy the chapter !!

~Levy's P.O.V~

***this will all be at the same time just in different POV's***

The master called us girls and Romeo to his office.

"Yous as you guys know, yous are the mates of the dragon slayers, Lucy is Natsu's. Levy is Gajeel's, Mira is Laxus's... Romeo is Wendy's, Kagura is Rogue's. Yukino is Stings and Kinana is Erik's. The dragon slayers will reach stage 2 by tomorrow and that's not good. Yous will probably be taken by your mates and put somewhere, yous will all still be together. But if yous can escape your mates then good for you but that won't be likely." Oh no, I don't think I'll be able to escape Gajeel.

"Well thanks," Looks like lu-Chan is thinking the same think as me.

"Yous will be aright considering you have your magic to help but it's Kinana I'm worried about. Kinana you are the only one in the guild that doesn't have magic so I say you should be with one of the girls at all times."

"Understood master!"

"You may go now,"  All us walked out and the boys were no where to be seen, that's good!

"Hey Kinana, you should stay with me,"

"Ok," 

Ok so Mira is taking care of Kinana! But what are we going to do ?

"I think we should split up, it will make it harder to find us if we're not near each other. And if we are near each other then it will only make it easier for them," I think Kagura's right.

"Ok!!"

~Natsu's P.O.V~

We took Sting, Rogue and Erik to the place where we are going to take our mates once we get them.

"Yous understand the plan ?"

"Yep," Sting, Rogue and Erik nodded in agreement.

There's nothing that can go wrong with the plan. I'm don't want to hurt Luce or anything but let's hope she doesn't run away too much.

*Next morning*

~Mira's P.O.V~

I had Kinana sleep over at my house for obvious reasons. She was fine and helped me clean up a bit, something my other siblings don't do too much...

Once we got breakfast we headed to look out and see if we can find our dragon slayers. We thought it would be a good idea if we find them first and not the other way round. Smart right ?

We were sitting on top of a hill looking out. "See anything Kinana ?"  "Nope,"
Well it could be worst right ?

"Wait, Erik he's close and someone else is with him. I feel lightening," GOD NO

"Oh no... Laxus, how do they know we're together ?"

"I guess it's me, Erik and me can hear each other sometimes, and he can tell who I'm with... sorry." Awww so cute that they can hear each other! Get back to the point Mira !!

"It's ok we'll find some way to escape them if they find us !!"

"Yep, already found yous," crap their here !