Chapter Seven

~Wendy's P.O.V~

I woke up and it was seven in the morning. I hardly doubt anyone will be up. I looked over at the couch that was in my room and there was Romeo, he came into my room last night and helped me get to sleep. I know that if I'm not close to him that I'll feel pain, I don't mind being close to him. Well it's gonna be boring until he wakes up.

~Kagura's P.O.V~

All that screaming the dragons slayers were Doing last night has left me a head ache. Speaking of which shouldn't Rogue be near me considering he's hit stage 3 ?

I go to get off the bed but as I went to put my foot down I noice Rogue is there. He's just lying on the floor, no blanket or pillow, he must be cold. I pick him up and put him on the bed, it wasn't that hard considering my strength but it was ok. I can't go anywhere far or he will feel pain and start screaming again, which I can't put up with. Guess I'll have to find something to do in the mean time.

~Laxus's P.O.V~

I've been up for quite awhile now. Mira is still sleeping on her floor bed thing, it's boring. I don't know if anyone else is up but it's not like I can go to the without feeling pain.

Nope it's too boring I'm waking her up.

"Hey Mira, wake up!" She just looked at me and went back to sleep!

"Hey if you don't wake up now I'll mate you,"

"OK IM UP !" I knew that would work.

So after I told her I was kidding and i was just bored.. we kinda had a play fight, she almost turned into Satan Soul. What a match.

~Natsu's P.O.V~

What a nightmare I had last night! I had a dream where Luce was going to leave me, and I mean... leave forever...

Ok Im going to stop thinking about that. But I wondering, where's happy and the other exceeds? We didn't bring them, I should tell the others and see if we can get them. Though I don't think I'd be able to go get them cause then I'd need to bring Luce and she would probably try and escape.

"Natsu can you get off the bed now ?" Huh? She up?

"Nope!"

"Natsu your hairs black," Wait what.

"MY HAIR IS BLACK WHO DONE THIS ? IT MUST HAVE BEEN GAJEEL!!" I'm going to kill him when I see him. I look like Gray !

"Oh, don't forget about Yukino, she was there with him. I'm guessing she came up this the idea cause gajeel just.. isn't smart enough to think of that."

"Well she getting it too then !"

~Nobody's P.O.V~

After Natsu's yelling of his hair, everyone woke up. They all decided to meet in the main hall. Once they were all there Natsu tried to pick a fight with Gajeel.

Natsu : YOU DYED MY HAIR BLACK METAL HEAD !

Gajeel : IT WAS HER IDEA! I JUST CHOSE THE COLOUR !

Natsu : THEN WHO DID IT ?

Gajeel : well Yukino put the dye in, but she shouldn't get all the blame !!

Natsu : YUKINO !

*natsu stomps to Yukino*

Yukino : Sorry Natsu !

Natsu : your not getting away with it that easy !!!

Yukino : OPEN GATE OF THE SCALES,, LIBRA !

Natsu : why did you call her ?

Sting : ahaha Natsu your about to get owned ! And by my mate !

Natsu : what did you mean !??

Yukino : Libra you know what to do !

Libra started to make Natsu fly all around the place making him feel sick. Everyone was laughing at Natsu. After Yukino soared his life he said he'd not mess with her again and she said sorry again for dying his hair and changed it back.

"Hey I was thinking, we don't have our exceeds,"

"Hey! I was about to say that metal head !"

"DONT YOUS START !" And Lucy kicked them.

Mira : ok who's going to get them ?

Wendy : it should be sting and Yukino or Kinana and Erik.

Levy : why them ?

Wendy : because if you think about it, we can't go far without our mates besides us. And sting and Yukino, Erik and Kinana are ok with being each others mates therefore they won't try and run away. When the rest of us would.

Romeo : hey ! I don't mind being your mate,

Everyone : awwww

Mira : look their both blushing !

Lucy : yeah Yukino and sting should go get them, why you ask ? Because all the exceeds know them.

Natsu : ok fine, STING! YUKINO ! I trust yous to get happy and the others!

Sting : no problem, come on Yukino !

After sting and Yukino left, the girls decided to make something to eat while the boys sat outside the kitchen so they weren't far from them.

After they finished making the food the girls/ Romeo sat at a table down from the stair where the dragon slayers sit.
This weren't to far for them to feel pain.

"Hey Romeo, you'd think you'd be the one sitting up there and not Wendy. All the dragon slayers are boys except from Wendy," the girls at the table started to laugh.

"Ha I never thought about that,"

(A/N) ok so my writing style changed in this chapter, it changed because I don't really know about to write like my style with a lot of people Talking.

Anyways my next chapter might take me awhile because I want to make them have some one on one time. So I'm kinda going to do like a date/talk thing between them.

Anyways I hope yous are enjoying the story! Remember to vote on it ( MAKE ME HAPPY! Jk )

Kisses !!