18. Nice & Slow

When I enter the kitchen, Luca is sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands. He doesn't look up when I pull out a chair a sit next to him. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"I guess you're leaving, then?" He's still not looking at me. He must have assumed what Beau and I had been discussing.

"No, but I do want to hear your version of what happened."

Now he finally looks at me, and runs his hand through his hair. "I'm sure Beau told you everything. There's honestly nothing to add. It was the worst thing I've ever done. You know him and I didn't get along when we were kids. I somehow rationalized it to myself, but I did it because I owed my dealer money. I took Beau's life savings, and I gave it away. What I didn't give away immediately, I kept and used to go on a massive drug binge for three months. The first thing I did when I was got out of jail was pay him his money back, but the damage was done."

I place my hand on his cheek. "Luca, you did an awful thing, but we all have. Sure...yours was probably worse than most people's, but we can't turn back time. Beau will forgive you in his own time."

He placed his hand on top of mine and smiled—or at least tried to. He gently pulled me toward him, so I was sitting in his lap. He rested his head on my chest, and I rubbed his back. I didn't know what else to say, so we just sat in silence.

Luca starts rubbing my thigh back and forth, and I feel a warmth run through my body. How is it possible that he can have this effect on me? One minute I want to cradle him in my arms, comforting him, and the next, I want him to pin me down and ravish me.

His hand settles on the crease between my leg and pelvis, still rubbing. I hear my breath hitch, and Luca  quickly moves his hand inside my pants. He rubs my sensitive bud for a just moment before inserting his finger inside me. He curls his fingers so they rub against my walls, and my head tilts back. "Oh, Luca..."

He pushes aside my wide neck collar and kisses my collar bone and chest. My hips start rocking subconsciously, and I can feel his erection rubbing against my ass.

In one swift motion, Luca is standing, and I'm in his arms. As he carries me to bed, I rub my fingers through his thick hair, anxiously awaiting what is to come.

I know what this is. Luca was upset about the argument with Beau, and he's trying to forget about it. This is pure avoidance. Right now, I do not care.

Luca lays me on the bed and stands. He begins undressing and I follow suit. He quickly puts on a condom, and crawls on top of me. As he enters me slowly, he looks in my eyes. His breath is shaking as he starts moving in and out.

I raise my arms to rest on the pillow above my head and relish in this feeling. He keeps the same slow pace, making sure to enter me completely every time. It takes my breath away with each thrust. He eventually starts speeding up, and it doesn't take long for us to come apart together.

We spend the rest of the day in bed, watching tv and enjoying each other, purposely avoiding the topic of Beau. I keep thinking about what Beau said to me. He told me to be careful, but Luca would never hurt me; I'm becoming more and more sure of that.

Never say never...