15. Closer

What I didn't take into consideration is the fact that my mother is a master manipulator. Within five minutes, she had convinced Luca to stay, and in another ten, I knew we weren't going anywhere.

"Luca, we still have plenty of the boys' old clothes here in the guest room, help yourself. And Shelley, you know where to look for yours." We ascended the stairs to our respective rooms.

I changed into some black yoga pants and a t-shirt and re-entered the hallway. I could hear Luca talking on the phone in the room across from mine. I decided to be nosy and put my ear to his door. "Yeah, he just needs let out once tonight and in the morning. I'll hopefully be back before noon tomorrow. Thanks again, Mrs. Goldstein."

He startled me by opening his door quickly. "Were you listening to my phone call?" He asked, smirking.

"No. I just stepped out here and heard something and thought I'd investigate." I'm stammering, but as I'm talking, Luca slowly saunters over towards me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"So I suppose you heard me talking to Mrs. Goldstein about Buster? My eighty year old neighbor? You're not jealous, are you?"

I laugh and lay my arms around his neck. "I'll try to contain my envy," I whisper while slowly bringing my mouth to his. I can feel his breath on my lips when my mom shouts, "Kids!! Why don't we all watch a movie?"

I pull back and roll my eyes. Luca is smiling and shaking his head.

"Okay, Mom, we'll be right down!" I yell down the stairs.

This is going to be a long night.
——————————————————————————
We are approximately half through the movie when my parents stand up simultaneously and announce they are going to sleep.

After they leave, I turn to Luca, "They've been married too long. They even get tired at the same time."

Luca smiles but stares at the TV, purposely not looking in my direction. I place my hand on his thigh and lean in to whisper, "But I'm not tired" before licking his ear.

I can tell it sends a chill down his back because he shivers. "Shell, we can't."

I don't say anything. I just start trailing kisses up and down his neck, and I can feel his pulse accelerating. He turns his face to mine and kisses me hungrily. I moan quietly as he lays us down on the couch, him on top of me. He starts rubbing his dick between my legs and I have to bite my knuckle to stop from moaning.

He eventually stops and begins to sit up, away from me. I pull him back down, pouting.

"Do you really want our first time together to be in your parents' basement?" He whispers.

"First of all, it's not our first time. Second, I want you so bad right now, I would fuck you at the bottom of a dumpster." His eyebrows shoot up. He's relenting.

I stand up and grab his hand, "Come on." I lead him to the small half-bathroom that's off the main room in the basement, being sure to grab my purse that has the condoms I picked up today. I shut the door behind us and slam him against it, kissing him.

He's no longer hesitating. He grabs my shirt and smoothly raises it over my head. I do the same with his and then reach behind me to unsnap my bra. He grabs the straps and slides them down my arms, bringing his lips to my shoulder. We hold eye contact while removing our bottoms slowly. We resume our kissing and push our bodies together, tightly. I can't get enough of his skin on me.

There is really only one position that would work in this tiny room, so I reach in my purse and hand a condom to Luca before turning around and placing my hands on the small sink. After Luca rolls on the rubber, I stare at him in the mirror. He's looking at my pussy which I know must be glistening with wetness. He sticks two fingers inside, preparing me.

"I'm ready," I say, hoarsely. I'm not sure if that's completely true—I haven't had sex in two years—but I know I want him inside me this instant.

I feel his tip at my entrance for a moment before he slowly thrusts himself inside. He pauses for a moment, allowing me to stretch to accommodate his size, before moving in and out. His pace begins to quicken, and it takes my breath away. I want to scream his name so bad, it's almost physically painful.

He reaches around to my clit and begins to rub it with his fingers. It doesn't take me long after that. My fingers curl while I'm desperate for something to grab on to. I open my mouth wide and silently scream. I can feel my juices against Luca's skin as he slams into me again and again.

He gives me one final, hard trust before collapsing on my back. He reaches his hands around to gently hold my breasts. "Shell, watching you come was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. I love you."

After he says those words, I feel his body freeze before he stands upright. He pulls out of me and begins to quickly get dressed. I hold his hands, stopping him. "Luca—"

"No!" He says loudly before correcting himself and lowering his voice. "I mean, that was fantastic. I can't wait to do it again. Just forget everything I said in the aftermath, please?" he asks hopefully.

I nod and kiss him one more time before we each head to our separate rooms. The truth is, I don't know how I feel about him. Ever since Jason, I haven't  really allowed myself to be open to another person. I know that only ends in heartache, one way or another.