fifteen » the fucking difference

"God, Matilda, even I kept my makeup on. We were supposed to take pictures!" Corinna complained the second I emerged from the bathroom, a good five minutes before David would. We had already planned that, plus David needed some time to cool down. I had only taken a quick peek at myself in the mirror before I left, but I didn't think it was that obvious.

"I have no clue what you're referring to," I lied, taking a look at myself in my front camera. The bottom half of my foundation was definitely smeared from my hand wiping across my face once it was over, and my lip gloss had completely disappeared. Under my eyes, my mascara had smudged just enough to be noticeable. I looked pretty rough.

"You look like you got face fucked," Brandon responded for her. She nodded beside him, an embarrassed look on her face.

"Well, I didn't," I smiled at the two who shared a look like they didn't believe me for a second. "You guys are so rude."

"We were supposed to take pictures and now you look like you sucked a dick!" Corinna whined before her face lit up with an idea. "I have makeup in Todd's room. We'll fix it."

"See, Corinna! If you would just calm down and think rationally, we would've already been fixing it," I teased, raising my eyebrows in amusement when a scoff left her lips.

"Yeah, we'll talk about your behavior later," she gave me an older sister look and exited the room, leaving me and Brandon to awkwardly stare at one another.

"I can't believe last time I saw you, you were sobbing over him and now you just sucked his dick," Brandon joked and I frowned, feeling myself turn bright red at the thought. He wasn't wrong, and I was sort of embarrassed about it. I did want to cry at the mention of David just last week, but now? I wasn't sure what I wanted.

"You sucked who's dick?" it was a voice I'd recognize anywhere, Trisha Paytas. I greeted her with a hug while giggling about the whole situation.

"I've never touched a dick in my life," I lied, amusement entering Trisha's eyes as she laughed.

"Oh, honey, I know that's a lie. You look like me before I got fake. I know you've sucked a few dicks," Trisha raised her eyebrows knowingly and I blushed deep red, covering my cheeks with my hands.

"What are you talking about?" David came out of the bathroom and added a hat to his look, assumingely to cover his sweaty hair.

"Hmm, I wonder," Jason sarcastically responded, chuckling when David's face turned just as red as mine. It was a spur of the moment decision to enter that bathroom, and with everyone in the house knowing, I was kind of regretting it.

"I don't know what you're talking about," David was a nervous laugher, and it was more than obvious he was lying. I had to giggle at the messiness of the situation. We really could not do anything without making a big deal out of it.

"If I swabbed your dick for DNA, what would I find?" it was Brandon who asked. David dramatically gasped, placing a hand over his open mouth in fake shock.

"My saliva," he joked. "I took out three ribs."

"That's disgusting," Corinna's nose was turned up before she even entered the room, brandishing her makeup bag and a mirror. "Let's drop the subject, please. Can Jason and Trisha do something in here to distract us?"

"You want us to have sex to distract you from the fact that David and Matilda had sex?" Jason asked with an incredulous look on his face.

"Hey!" I whined, crossing my arms over my very exposed chest before I realized it only pushed my cleavage out even more. "We didn't have sex."