Author's Note

Thank you so much for taking your time reading my book, Dagger!

Please Comment, I will not take offense to anything, but any negative comments that are not constructive in any way will be taken down. If you have any questions or suggestions in the chapters or for the future plot, feel free to comment, I just may take it into account in the story when I edit and continue to write. These comments are the reason why I post to Wattpad, to get a better handle on writing the story and what the readers want to read. I also don't mind if you messege me in my inbox or on the message board.

This book is PG-13 for the language and violence. I am not planning on writing any in depth sex scenes at the moment, but maybe as I get further into the book.

I do plan to upload every week or so with a new chapter. If I am unable to in a week, I will warn you at the end of a chapter and upload as soon as possible.

The first couple chapters are a little slow into the story, more to deal with introducting the plot and fall in love with characters rather than go straight into the action. The two main character's (Vanessa and Ben) mission starts in Chapter 6, so please do hang on with the first few chapters. 

THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT. ONLY MINOR EDITING AND REVISING HAS BEEN DONE!! 

Please don't be hesitant to Comment and ask questions, I want you to be involved in this book! Please Vote, too! And Share with your friends!

Thank you!

~ChristiS27~