you'll be okay (f.h)

sorry this is a sad and short chapter its been one year since my cat died and im upset. 9-20-16 -- 8-10-17

(y/ns pov)

I kneel on the ground, tears dripping from my face. Candles were lit and placed on the bricks that surrounded the grave. blue and white LED lights were wrapped around the candles and grave. It truly looked beautiful.

'I miss and love you so much, baby.' I brush my fingers over the dirt. It had been one year since my cat passed away, it was hard to deal with since I loved her so much and the circumstance in which she had to pass away. 

Freddie's footsteps get louder and louder as he comes over to me with drinks. He sits down criss crossed and softly hands me a drink then puts his arm around my waist, kissing my temple. 'You okay?' he asks, looking at me, his eyes looking gentle and relaxed. I shake my head no. 'My love, it'll all be okay, I promise. I promise the world to you.' This time I nod. Turning my head I kiss his cheek then lips. Freddie kisses me back and pulls me closer to himself, hugging me. I smile a little bit, he always made me happy when I was sad. He lifts up my drink and offers me a sip. 'Do you want to back inside? its late and you look sleepy.' I nod my head.

We go back inside after blowing out the candles and turning off the lights. Changing our clothes we climb into bed. Freddie wraps his arms around me and intertwines our hands. 'Goodnight, love.' he leans up and kisses me, I kiss him back gently. 'Goodnight, fred.' Freddie lays back down and snuggles me.

sorry this is bad but issa kinda cute I wont lie.