Star strucked Part 1 (s.m)

SHAUN'S POV

Claire and Jared dragged me to this club for a celebration? I didn't want to go but I did anyways.' I have to go home now'  I have to re-fix my sink.  ' Shaun, cant you just stay? This girl is gonna play and I hear she is really good! ' her words didn't mean much but something told me to wait for this girl.

Wise men say, only fools rush in.

Her voice makes my heart skip a beat, it is filled with emotion, emotion I can read.

Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you.

She was looking right at me, singing to me.

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be.

'She's looking right at you Shaun! ' Claire's voice filled with excitement, I hear a "yeah!" from Jared.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Her voice made me extremely calm.

IT then clicked, she is my neighbor. I couldn't help falling inlove with her.

She rarely came out of her apartment, it was strange.

I knock on her door, I could slightly a comforting melody playing. She opens the door, 'Hey.' she looked tired, very tired, 'Whats your name?' She looked up at me even more, probably analysising me.

"Y/N L/N"

Don't you tell me that it wasn't meant to be
Call it quits
Call it destiny
Just because it won't come easily
Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

"And I'm assuming you are Shaun Murphy?" a small blush creeped onto my cheeks, how did she know?

'How did you know?' She looks at my hands, "Your name tag thingy that you have been playing with." I look at it for a quick moment before nervously laughing, she was honest and perfect.

'I'm a surgical resident at
San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital, I like your singing. ' she smiles

'Well thank you, Dr Shaun Murphy.'
I blush.

'Can I have a hug?' 

She hugs me, her body touching mine, then all of the sudden... my body was overwhelmed with fright.

'I-I have to g-go' I run back to my apartment.

'She's not gonna die Shaun shes not gonna die!' I try to convince myself, 'Everybody who has been close to me died! they-they died on me!' tears pour out of my eyes.

'Good morning..' I mumble yawning a bit, 'Shaun! did you not get sleep, oh god... have you been crying?' Claire puts her hand on my shoulder resulting in me jolting it away. 'Yeah, anyways' I reply, I walk to the desk looking at the list of patients. 'Shaun, you need to go home you aren't stable.' Claire was pure concern in her voice, 'I'm scared!' I say in a sort of yelling blunt tone, 'Of what?' I look down 'Love.' 

She pulls me outside, where Dr Glassman is. 'Shaun, tell me and Dr Glassman, why you are scared of love?' I look straight in front of me, 'I loved Steve and my rabbit, not anymore.' Aaron sits next to me, 'You don't love them anymore?' I look at him 'No, I don't they're dead, you cant love someone if they're dead.' he sighs 'Well, I have lost people I love, I miss them, it hurts, but I still love them' 'I want Y/N's love' he looks at Claire, 'Who is Y/N?' she smirks at me 'Y/N is my neighbor, she is very beautiful, and has a very pretty voice.' Aaron smiles at me 'We saw her at the bar, Shaun lliiiiikes her' Claire carries on, I go bright red.

I knock on her door, soon it opens. 'Whats up Mr. Murphy?' I swing my arms tightly around her  body, resulting in her arms to wrap around my neck, to keep herself stable, even though I had her perfectly safe, I slam my lips against hers.

OOO CILFHANGER 

not really. 

Sorry I do so much Shaun.

I have a lot of Freddies Characters ideas, problem is I (that was 666 words anyways) 'm having trouble finishing it? but at the same time not? anyways ill probably explain my "problem" In it's own little part, if you guys want? byee