In a family way (f.h)

You were laying on the bathroom tiles on the floor, a random family guy episode was playing, you had been crying for hours and somehow you ran out of tears so you were just staring at the ceiling.. scared out of your mind. Everytime you blinked, it was like you were watching a movie it wasn't a good one though, Freddie was angry at you.. calling you names 'You and that child are gonna ruin my life! Ruin my carrer! God I hate you! It was such a mistake dating and marrying you! I wish I had never laid eyes upon you! ' he yells, your heart breaks, your knees buckle sending you to the floor. He storms out.... you open your eyes, you are back to the floor staring at the ceiling that you and Freddie painted like the ocean... that memory makes you happy, but here comes your mind to screw it all up ' those memories are gonna be gone, he is gonna be gone. ' a voice whispers you tell it to shut up and to think happy thoughts but somehow you cant. You know Freddie would probably suffer threw it with a smile, pretend to be happy while you make him misrable... turning off family guy, you put on the song ' Death of a bachelor' even though you have a headache Brendon's voice soothes you, without realizing it you are singing along, another thing you don't realize is that Freddie  just got home. You smile at the idea of freddie but that smile quickly dissolves when you hear his British accent call you nurmous cute names. You quickly get up and dry your face with a black towel, you are so deep in thought that you don't notice that Freddie has found you, he accidently jumpscares you when he wraps his arms around your waist 'hi' he says swaying you from side to side. 'uh hi' you respond, see usually you'd be hugging and kissing him but you kept yourself from doing it.' Don't assume he will be alright he isn't gonna he is gonnnnnna leave you all alone stuck with his child and  never come back' the voice is back but not for long, its time to woman up and tell him! ' baby what's wrong' he whispers turning you around to face him, he sees your glossy, puffy eyes, and  your red face. You feel his heart literally drop, 'I'm so sorry freddie' you say trembling in fear ' baby baby its okay, but what are you sorry for? '
You take a deep shakey breathe in 'I'm pregnant and i-m so sorry, ill leave you alone, I'm so sorry'  you take a glance at his face... he's happy???? You stare at his shoes afraid of what is gonna come out of his mouth 'that's amazing please don't leave me though id literally fall apart, and we have options love. We could give it up for adoption or we could raise it, its up to you' he cheers while you are shocked 'b-but what If I ruin your life, your carrer, your everything' you ask  ' Mykie (or Y/N) Highmore look at me ' he puts index finger under your chin gliding you to look at him 'YOU are my everything, my life, my whole being, my wife. I love you, and don't you think ill leave cause you are stuck with me till heaven' he says kissing your nose and  chuckling at the end of his sentence, but you cry at his wonderful, comforting words, but you are also smiling, your chest wasnt so heavy your stomach wasnt so twisty, you were relived. 'I love you and you' freddie kisses your lips then drops down and kisses your stomach 'now lets go cuddle and watch a flim' he says, and that's what you guys did till you both fell asleep in each others arms.. happily.

648 words woop and this was super bad and super confusing but what's new to be honest bye

666