Chapter Seven

My Girl

(Finn above/to the side)

~Chapter Seven~

I am now regretting ever taking this job.

Maybe if I keep saying those words I could convince myself to just turn around and leave.

But I knew I couldn't. Cora and I need the money. She needed some new clothes and shoes because she was tearing her old clothes faster then what I would have expected. I needed the money to buy more nice clothes since all I owned was jeans and t-shirts. I also needed it for savings, so when I die Cora will have a large estate for later in life.

I stood with my heels on the ground outside Mr. Finn's office. It was big and spacious so he could do his work in. It was white and plain if you asked me. I think it should have some sort of flowers or something in the front so it looked a little more inviting. But that's just me.

I sighed and clicked the lock button on my Suburban. It beeped in response to the simple command. I wanted nothing more then to just unlock the lock and shimmy my booty home. But I knew better.

The door opened with a small ringing of a bell signaling my arrival. My heart started to pump faster as I looked around the empty space. There were four doors all together and one big waiting room just outside everyone else's room.

I sat patiently on one of the chairs for some sort of instruction. It only took a few seconds for Finn to open the door and revel him in the doorway.

Surprisingly he wore his jeans and t-shirt. I then didn't understand why I had to wear uncomfortable shoes to work when he could walk around in combat boots. I mean I went to great lengths to look this good.

I tamed my hair so that it was curled on the ends. My makeup was light and elegant not overpowering at all. My blouse was a cream color and covered my shoulders and wrists so that my scars didn't show. And my pencil skirt was black that reached my knees. The only color I had on my outfit were my shoes which were bright red.

Gosh, I even put on perfume.

"Mr. Finn," I stood up and held my bags strap on my shoulder.

He stood in his doorway while his eyes looked over every inch of my body. I tried to move around a little so that I cover some part of my body.

I moved forward and held my transcript in my hands out for Finn to take. He did without letting his eyes fall from me. His nose reached into the air as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes taking in the scent of the air.

"You're wearing perfume," Finn stated suddenly.

I blushed and looked to the ground, "I thought it would be appropriate for this type of job. If you don't like the smell I can go change and not wear any at all."

I bit my lip and glanced in Finn's direction. I grew nervous again and shuffled on my feet.

"No, no, you smell absolutely mouth watering," Finn mumbled huskily. "Wear that perfume everyday."

I blushed even deeper and nodded. Finn stepped aside so I could get into his office but, even when he was turned sideways in the doorway, he still took up about 3/4 of the space.

I had to to turn to the side as well and shimmy my way inside. Even when I tried not touching him, my chest brushed ever so slightly against his making him grumble.

______

Is this women trying to kill me? Just the slightest touch is making me fall to my very knees. Her smell has filled my entire office.