Chapter 32

**** Heard this interview that made me cry when Aug was asked a question about his mother, he started to cry. It also seems like he's going through a lot of stuff. I think fame is a real big adjustment for him. Stay encouraged Aug and know that you got people that really love you all around the country. The folks reading this, are some of those people. You can listen here -If the link doesn't work, I posted it on my profile.

http://gimmesomemo.com/2014/07/24/my-emotional-interview-with-august-alsina-2/

Carriage, Amb's Father, Love Lock Bridge, and Jackson 5 song (really listen if you can) in M/M. ****

AMBER P.O.V. –

“Where are we going August?”

We started the day off with a nice boat cruise, then spent the latter half picking up gifts for everybody. We dropped the bags off at the hotel, and now he supposedly had a surprise.

I noticed him smirk at the man behind the front desk at the hotel as we left out. I don’t know what that was about.

“Just keep your eyes closed.” He said walking behind me with his hands over my eyes.

“Are we almost there?”

“Yeah, calm down.” He said, slurping on a jolly rancher he had in his mouth.

We walked a couple more steps then he directed me to stop.

“Can I open my eyes now?”

“Amb, just chill. Stay right here.”

“Where are you going? I’m not about to be left standing here at night by myself.”

I heard what seemed like a horse make a sound.

“What was that?”

“Just stay here babe. Damn. And don’t open your eyes.”

“Fine.”

He let me go and I felt him in front of me waving his hand to see if I could see him.

I smacked his hand. “My eyes are closed.”

“Aight. Just checking.” He chuckled.

I stood there alone. My hair in a large curly fro. The night breeze blowing my peach halter maxi dress.

I heard him whispering to somebody, but I couldn’t make out what he was saying. All I heard was, “Yeah that’s where we going.”

The horse made a loud sound again. Okay, what the hell was this.

“August!” I was getting a little scared.

I felt him come behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He lightly sucked on my neck and as he pulled his lips away he whispered, “Open your eyes.”

I opened my eyes and was speechless at what I saw. I covered my mouth with shock.

It was a white Cinderella-Like carriage that lit up, headed by a beautiful white horse. The carriage driver tipped his hat to me. “Good evening Madame.”

“Goo....Good evening.” I couldn’t seem to get the words out, not taking my eyes off the carriage.

August cleared his throat loudly.

“What?” I said not taking my eyes off the carriage hypnotized by its beauty and the memory it held for me.

“What you mean what? Don’t a nigga get a thank you or some shit?”