AUTHOR'S NOTE/ CALL FOR IDEAS

Hey guys,

I wanted to address a line that some people sorta took the wrong way. I deleted the line, but I didn’t want people to let that one line, cloud the entire story. I personally think that Chapter 7 was a beautiful chapter. I put a lot into that moment with him and Amber. But I do not want people to think of Amber as a creep, she’s not.

She said previously, the line I took out, something  along the lines of  she saw August as like a baby that she wanted to love and protect.

In the M/M I included an interview Aug did with Angie Martinez, stating that he didn’t have family dinners. And Ang says, “Aww August. How many ladies feel like I want to take care of him.”

That’s the place Amber was coming from. Not a creepy like, pedophile thing lol.

The part starts at 31:00, if you want to hear it. The whole interview is great, that’s that particular part though.

Also, I want to try something. I want to ask you guys, what direction do you want to see the story go, so I can factor that in when I start writing the next chapters. I have ideas in my head, but I do want to see what you guys want to read.

So leave me a comment and let me know. And as always I love and appreciate you guys.

I also let me know how I’m doing!