Chapter 31

**** I want to thank my homegirl AlsinaLovee_ for both the inspiration and the tips. She knows why. I already told her she's the best at writing what is to come. 

And Aug need to stop playing in that snippet of that Wild 949 interview where he talking about a girl will completely change his life. Getting people hopes up lol. They better put that interview up asap.

Here's the link - http://instagram.com/p/qqPvHGPbjB/

But anyway, Tika Sumpter in the M/M. And the link to the snippet if it works.  ****

 AUGUST P.O.V. –

While Amb was sleep I decided to get dressed and go to the Parisian café on the corner to get her breakfast. I wanted to do something nice for her, especially after the heavy shit she laid on me yesterday. I never wanted her to feel disrespected or at worst, I would be ignorant enough to hit her.

I loved her with my entire heart, and didn’t want to lose her. And if that meant I had to change to be with her, although it was going to be hard just because I’ve been like this for so long, I was willing to do it. Like she said, she had adjusted herself for me so I had to do the same.

I went to the counter, took my French book out, and tried to order her eggs, grits and bacon.

There was a skinny built white lady, with a short black hair cut on the other-side.

“Puis-je vous aider monsieur?” (Translation: May I help you sir?)

Amber had told me what that meant, so I knew that.

“Oui. Umm, Vous, umm. Hold on.” I looked through my book, trying to find the right words.

The lady behind the counter seemed to grow annoyed at me fumbling through pages.

“Vous aves, I mean avec. Sorry.” My cheeks flushed red with embarrassment, as I looked in the book trying to find the right words.

“What are you trying to say sir?” A black Parisian woman, with a thick French accent asked me. She looked exactly like Tika Sumpter.

“Umm, I’m trying to order grits and bacon.” I gave an embarrassed smile.

 “Oh, you desire breakfast. Like an Américain.” She pronounced American like (Uh-Mer-E-Cun). 

“Uh yeah.” I grinned embarrassed, looking down.

“Here in France, we no, uh, breakfast. I’m assuming you’re Américain yeah?”

“Yeah, yeah, I am.” I was a little caught off guard by her beauty, and the accent she had didn’t make it any better. She had on a straw floppy hat, with a baby blue belted short strapless dress.

“Our morning meal is called le petit dejeuner.” She smiled.

“Le pete. Dejohn.” I tried to repeat.

She bursted into laughter. “No, no, no silly. Repeat after me.  Le.”

“Le.”

“Petit.”

“Petit.”

“Dejeuner.”

“Dejeuner.”

She clapped, “Parfait.”

“Parfait?” I looked confused.

“Perfect.”

“Oh. Thank you. I try.”