Chapter Sixteen-The Resort-(XI)

Allesandro's face was ashen.

"Vorrei sapere perché la mia schiava è legata a un fottuto sedia?", he yelled. He ignored the people who thought that he was mad.

"Lei è un assassino. Ella ha portato qualcuno in camera...e poi a fette a morte con un grande coltello macellaio", Julia said.

"Sono sicuro che nessuno dei miei collaboratori ha le questioni relative alla salute mentale. Tutto il personale è esemplare l'occupazione record...non c'è niente per indicare che qualcuno è turbato". He gazed at Randolph, and Amberier who was smoking.

"Alessandro, lei è un assassino. Ci sono più gli assassini del complesso. E voi avete a che fare con esso", Julia yelled.

Eloise walked down the hallway.

"Excuse me, but I am going to explode now. What kind of incompetent management lets people be attacked?", she asked.

"Madame, stiamo fissando il Resort...".

"I find it hard to see this Resort is rated four stars when the Management is shit. And the guests are dead".

"She has a point", Andrew, who was in the Restroom, agreed. He was wearing his walking clothes; he was ready to fit in his hours' exercise...and breathe in the warming, Arizona, air. He kissed Eloise, then focused on the group of irate VIP guests.

"Per concludere questo incontro, ho rimpianto per questa brutta notizia. Aggiungeremo più sicurezza...e ogni camera sarà bloccato", Julia said.

She held John's right hand, as they headed to the Dining Room to have morning tea...and left everyone to bicker amongst themselves as to whether they'd stay at The Resort for the whole duration of their stay in the mountains.

***

Page 17.