12

❯❯ trigger warning | read with caution ❮❮  

It was awkward for the both of them for the past days. No one's sure why. There was this growing tension between them and no one was brave enough to break it. Maybe it was for the best but it could also turn to something bad if went out of control. They weren't sure what to do.

They were fine, as they thought. Lisa would worry but Jisoo was doing well with her new hobbies. She just haven't had the courage to call out Jisoo on her late night drinking. Good thing, Jisoo is just drinking a glass or two in their house and not somewhere else unsafe.

But it still made her uneasy, plus the fact that the lingering fear of someone else getting into the picture.

Lisa was deep in slumber, comfortable and relieved that Jisoo was just sleeping beside her. But when she heard slamming of doors and clinking of bottles in a distance she opened her eyes only to find that she was just hugging a big pillow next to her.

Once she went out of their room, she was met with Jisoo wobbling around the kitchen, opening the cabinets as if she was looking for something that she might know of.

Alcohol.

"What are you doing?" She asked, with her voice still husky from sleep. Jisoo tore her sight away from the cabinet above her and searched for the source of that voice.

"I'm just looking for something" She said, and went back to her search. Lisa walked towards the kitchen to see and she was surprised that Jisoo wasn't in her pajamas. She was wearing casual clothes and shoes, as if she went out and just got home. As Lisa walked closer, she could smell that Jisoo was already reeking of alcohol mixed with the smell of smoke that made her step back a bit.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Lisa tried to talk to her calmly first. "I went out for a bit for some fresh air" She answered, still busy looking around.

"And you didn't bother telling me because?"

"You're deep in sleep. I didn't want to wake you up." Lisa was starting to get ticked off by the unbothered attitude that Jisoo has been giving her. She gritted her teeth, staring daggers at the back of the girl.

"Oh, so if I didn't wake up, I wouldn't know that you went out?"

She was met by silence. Jisoo wasn't even listening to her anymore as she grew frustrated that she couldn't find what she was looking for. Lisa called her name twice but she didn't even budge. She gripped on her arm and pulled her.

"Jisoo, look at me!"

"What?!"

"You're not listening to me! Stop looking for more alcohol because I threw them out days ago!"

That seemed to get Jisoo's attention because she struggled away from Lisa's grip and went closer, with her bloodshot eyes glaring at her.

"You threw them away? Why would you fcking do that?!" It only provoked Lisa back.

"I knew you were drinking them at 3 in the morning."

"I told you! They help me sleep!"

"They don't! You're reeking of alcohol right now and you don't look like you're gonna sleep anytime soon. Just stop it already."

Jisoo is flaring with anger and it started to scare Lisa. She stood close to her, with Lisa cowering in fear.

"You don't tell me what to do, Lisa!"

She hissed, spinning around to grab the empty bottle of Chardonnay and smashing it against the counter. The shards of glass spreading across the room, also hitting against Lisa's arm from the impact

"You don't do that, you hear me?"

Jisoo continued screaming and trashing their place by throwing plates and glasses around. Lisa couldn't even move. She was just shaking against the wall, covering her ears and shielding her face with her arms, with tears streaming down her face.

"S-stop, please..." She mumbled.

Jisoo walked closer to her again, pulling an arm away from her face with a tight hold on it.

"You said you understood me! I did what you told me- I learned new hobbies! I just wanted to loosen up with a few drinks, and you go throwing them away!"

The look on her girlfriend's face was nothing that she's ever seen. Even if Jisoo grew pissed or angry at her, she didn't go to this extent. She wouldn't even come near Lisa if ever they had a misunderstanding. Her eyes were filled with anger and her face was turning red from heat and alcohol.

"Get away from me!" Lisa pushed her away, just enough to be able to get free from her grip. She ran towards the living room, not minding the glass prickling her feet.

"Stop- just stop!" She screamed, shutting her eyes tightly, so she wouldn't have to look at the girl. Just as Jisoo was about to get near her again, their front door swung open with Jennie and Rosé both shocked at the seen before them. Jennie immediately run to them, stepping in front of Lisa.

"Don't you even dare coming closer. I'll call the fucking police on you, Jisoo."

Jisoo stood frozen at the sight of Jennie glaring back at her. She looked around their place and saw the disaster she'd caused. Rosé ran to Lisa's rescue to comfort her and guide her to the bathroom. Jisoo watched in shock as she saw blood on the floor, from Lisa's foot prints.

She tried to walk to Lisa to check on her but Jennie didn't even let her move from her spot.

"You're not going near Lisa. We're taking her home and you'll only be able to talk to her if she agrees and if you fix yourself. You're a freaking mess." Jennie sneered at her.

Once everyone left her unit, she started shaking and fell onto her knees. She was now sober enough to think of all the terrible things she had done, especially to Lisa.

"W-what have I done..." She sobbed, crouching down against the floor, with her hands gripping on her hair.

----------

A/N: Have some angst after last night's pure and soft lisoo feels haha. Have a great day ahead!