crystal: wat u mean he been holdin out on you ?? about wat??

keke: well if you shut the hell up and let miii finish. well were  was I before I was rudely interrupted!!?!

ooooh yea, dim nigga's been keepin secrets & shit. Like how james been cheating din gone say they tho i waz gone over dat nigga. like really ?!? um ah real nigga . day got like fucked up  if they tho i waz gone cry and be depressed. But anyways  he gone get his.

Crystal: wat yo mean azz finna do? cuz i noe u anit got no clean  or legal shit planned.

keke: don't worry about that, you know me don't play stupid. you & or Or what. 

Crystal: you Noe um down 4 watever.

keke: my nigga down 4 wat ever .bitch  nigga go behind your back like nun chucks &  dat fuck up. lol we both busted out  laughing, cuz I was young and when I said dat.

i was laughing so hard I was crying  tel crystal said you know he  gay right. ( dis bitch did not call out my baby)

Bitch don't even go dare.

      Then i told  her how it was going to go down we was just going to play it cool and nothing happened , in like nothing happened and we see nothing. I was told nothing , you gotta lie so you better live it up now because he's going to be the last time you do , because what we gone do it I'm a pretend like it's gonna get some after dat I'm going shooting a few times.

And crystal will need you to do is be my ride out cuz I really don't need you going to you the killing when I could have done that shit myself.

Cuz crystal you like a sister to me but on you to get hurt cuz of me or  or going to jail cuz mii

here  another chapter from your girl ❤keke❤❤❤❤❤

i tried✋✌❤

✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤