Mixed emotions

Chanté pov

What James dosen't noe is you should Judge a book by it cover. Because he dosen't noe what got in for him self !!!!!u think u gone miii have mii goin around the school lookin stupid because all th shit they said was true!!!!!!!!!

Jason pov keke's dad

See My baby meant so much to mii

Because I've real have change so they letting miii out for good behavior in 2or 3 weeks and when I get I've got a suprise for my baby she won't even see it comin!!!!!!

BTW the reason he went to jail wasn't for beating keke it because he was a drug deller in after making this big drop he was takin it to the trap but some nigga set him up and he caught and they got the drugs.

James pov

I been so mad at the world for what I did to keke that it hurts mii . All I've been doing is lookin at our picture we toke . I've even try to call but straight to voicemail .I guess she put miii on the block list .

I't make miiii to see her hugged up kg .because is suppose to be the only time I see her is at school or at her games .

All she is glance at mii din went she realize it miii she mug's miiii.

I can't take this no more so after one her games I sat at her car in waited.

Ta my surprise kg couldn't come to this game because his mom is hospital in is very ill ,so

keke told him to go to the hospital and keep her company .

As I wait I though about wat I would say ,wat I would .then she came with big kool aid smile . Intel she saw mii then she began to frown . That really hurt miii. So I kissed her Ta my surprise she kissed back then pulled away . Then she blushed . I walked with the satisfaction of noein she still likes miii

Keke's pov

Wat the hell did I just do? do I still like him? I feel like such a hoe? how could I like both of the?

Comment what u think