Keke POV 

         well it's because been  tryin to stay on da low &  need no da  distracting so I turned my phone off & handled my business din I just turned it back on ta day.  well is that? wat's on mind ?

              James POV

                well and that um and l-l-l -o-v-e with you and those day's you did come see boovoo or call miii  feel worried alot because I was worried that you was hurt, because of the life you live , I was scared you got hurt or even shot.

        Keke POV

         after he said that I waz speechless on tel I felt lips on minds and knew whose lips they were and waz liking it to but, I pulled away because I heard somebody bangin on the door.  It waz my girl faith & crystal ol ghetto azz bangin on my door like she the fuckin police. by then I forgot they don't noe who  James is he got up and introduce his self . 

I was  surprised he just got up like that then they ask miii who he waz to mii  IG it waz time ta come clean now  or never so I told them everything .

they waz  surprised but then I told them why I been up to cuz I  noe they wanted to ask just  didn't no how. than we all chilled  &  watch movies. tel I got text message sayin s.o.s  i wonder what happens but got off of James lap so fast  I startled him I hope & my challenger & zoom \speed down the street  .

when I waz almost  there I got  a text message from all of them.  as approached  the I saw my brother standing there . He looked at

miii with sympathy I just  looked at him  with a confused face

               XxX a.k.a  lil c POV

           I waz mad because what happened would hurt her and make her mad & some what angry because people always take things to far & she work to hard fa did shit happen& why now