Never love again

A few mouth later

Chanté pov

My dad finally when to jail is seem like been a 2 year or so still haven't seen my because of my twin. But I promise to tell anybody wat happen or bring it up again but that the reason I don't like her .

The only person who knows is my rod / weed nigga daphnie we go way back when together sents diapers Oh yea miii & James have gotten closer we tell each other everything but lately his been so distance . but every sents My dad has been in jail he been sendin miiii letters sayin his change and bs like he wants miii to come see him shit so after school um gone go how much dis nigga really as changed .

After 6 period I was walkin to my locker with my rod aka Minnie Mouse & my getto azz down nigga Kameron even tho we not dat close she down and she don't give fuck who u is she will put u in ya place as quick as u get out of yo place .

but anyways I was thinkin bout James but to think again people been tellin mii he fuckin another bitch on the low and got her prego but I ignored them .

Itell I saw wat I saw my girl was walkin mii like said tell we saw him tongue swopin with another tho !!!!!!! And ta think I was about to give my heart to him to think I almost fail for his bs.

To think I almost love him. To think I was gone him about y I hate my bitch sister I guess on to the next one which would be her brother he so fine he red skinned, he has long dreads , has musckler body , a nice body if u ask mii,aslo he has the cutest dimples ,his whole chest it. Tatted to.

But anyway my rod said we should do something to get back at him . I laugh din said u noe miii to well I was gone do dat anyways !!!!! Din Kameron said should ask him first I said yea right um gone do dat first din my plan !!!!!! I played it Cool walked of like boss !!!!!

As i walked to my car ta my surprised he was sittin on red & black chanllger with a big ass kool aid / grinch smile both of dim dat just how big it was din tried to kiss miii but I moved and peck him on his cheek . His confused was so cute .

James prov

Wtf !!! why she rejected miii din. Gone give miii a fuckin peck on da cheek !!!!!

Out of no were I felt guilt for what miii and her that she don't like for some reason did.

He happened at her twin sister meme's brother jay heads party. For somes reason I think keke likes him. She always blushing& smile around him.but anyways we went to the party together .

Oh her & her twin have different daddy's BTW. As I began to get high & and drunk so started to look for keke her nickname I gave her BTW. The last time I remember see her waz when her and kg was together dat wat we call him.

But when I couldn't find her I when to the dance floor I know careless but I was high as I walk to the dance floor red nose came on Din random chick with a nice round juicy ass came in started twerkin on Miii I would be lie if I said I didn't like it she make my friend get harder in harder intell it was pokin out she with smile of satisfaction .

Din led miii to her red & black room din stripped Intel all she had on was a nice lace Victoria secret set . I was feeling dis so I started to take control I sled dim panty of ta da side gave it to her doggy .

style din she gave miii some gave miii some head after dat I returned the favor din hit it from the front intel we both came .but I never told keke wat happen dat day because I love her to much to break her heart.

Chanté pov

The was silent intel I turned the radio In started rappin rich as fuck it old but dat my shit. he laugh but after We made it my place. I just cut right to the chase in spoke my he said it wasn't him kiss at my locker din ask did u get another bitch pregnant .

He everything that happened at the party. then said that why I've been so distance because she pregnant . I just look at him with much hate even tho he cry I didn't care he wasn't crying when he was fuckin her so don't now.

I told him to forget I u ever noe miii delete my # forget my names and that payback gone hurt like a mother fucker . after that I went to my basketball . Oh yea I forgot to mention I started back playing basketball .we won of course 60-20

Dam I forgot all about my dad so after the game instead of turnin up .I when go see if dat fuck nigga change .To my surprise he did change he was the I oneced Love he was my daddy again. He even apologize for his mistakes . All I could was cry in his arm's ass he holded mii like I was a lil girl again

Comment what u think