XxX a .k.a.  Lil c pov

            I told her ta just walk to side of DA trap she wazin even mad ,she didn't even she any emotions, she just sat on da coach & observed everything as if she never seen it. The windows were broken, the walls, painted with big blue letter's that said , just back out now the game ,is no place 4 a lil girl like you i wouldn't want to see u get hurt, then the other wall said treyvon . now she looked pissed.

                keke pov

now , i waz heat , i waz beyond pissed, i wanted that nigga dead my trap looked like shitbut didn't show it nor did i say it, but ik cec's  noe wat waz up. but , wat i did do waz tell my main men who works 4 miii at my trap a.k.a tj ta find out were he be , wat time he be there , and who with. And make sure yall clean  dis shit up.

              James pov

   where you been i't 2:00 an the dam Morin. Btw she didn't go straight home , she went  to her club she own's and  Turned Up!!   (Anyways back to the story) first she said well tho wat the hell is he still doin here,but she said i went out , but when she said that her words slurred ( because she waz drunk) she man anit my dam daddy, so stop worrin about miii. Then tried  to run up the stair but, almost fell but kept goin &went in the room thenslammed the the door behind her , her friends woke up din left . so i went up the stair's & knocked on the doorta only hear her yelling leave mii alonei knocked again . she yelled go ah way.