-13- "I Had The Same Dream"

Indiana opened her eyes, only to see herself in the jet again. The rest of the Avengers looked traumatized and defeated.

"The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is," came the voice of Maria Hill. Indiana blinked a few times so the blurriness in her eyes went away. Across was Tony, looking at a screen where Maria's face was in. Clint was in the pilot seat, everyone else were in they're own worlds, thinking.

Indiana on the other hand had no idea what happened. Had they lost? Did something horrible happened.

"There's been no official call for Banner's arrest," continued Maria. "But it's in the air.

Indiana furrowed her eye brows; Why would they want to arrest Bruce? 

"Stark belief foundation?" said Tony.

"Already on the scene. How's the team?" asked Maria.

"Everyone is- we took a hit," said Tony. "We'll shake it off."

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode," said Maria. "And stay away from here."

"So, run and hide?" said Tony.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have anything else to offer," said Maria.

"Neither do we," sighed Tony, before hanging up the call.

"What happened?" Indiana finally asked.

"Hulk attacked Johannesburg," said Natasha with a low voice so Bruce won't hear. Indiana nodded whilst trying to fix the confusion puzzle inside her head. She turned back to the front of the jet seeing Tony walking over to Clint.

"Hey, wanna switch out?" asked Tony.

"No, I'm good," said Clint. "If you want to get some sleep, now is a good time, 'cause there's still a few hours left."

"Few hours from where?" said Tony.

"Safe house,"

***

Peter knocked on the wooden door almost forty times until the door opened, revealing a tired Wanda with messy hair.

"It's 4am, what do you want?" groaned Wanda.

"Dream," said Peter.

"Dream?" said Wanda.

"Of Indiana. It's starting to be everyday," said Peter. "It's like she's still alive. Somewhere else, but alive."

Wanda's expression was shock. She pulled Peter inside and closed the door. "What was the last dream you had?"

"She was- you were there, too," said Peter.

" 'Whoever she was, it was definitely  me'," both of them in unison. 

"I had the same dream," said Wanda.

Peter knew they both had the same question. But there was  no point of asking it. None of them knew the answer to the question: What was that suppose to mean?