-12- "The First Time We Met"

"But I always say, keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which," said Ultron whilst transferring money to Klaue for the Vibranium. Klaue looked at Ultron with a shocked expression.

"Stark..." muttered Klaue.

"What?" said Ultron.

"Tony Stark used to say that, to me. You're one of his!" said Klaue, calmly.

"What?!" exclaimed Ultron, grabbing Klaue's hand. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppet, hollow men? And look at me. Do I look like Iron Man?" Ultron cut Klaue's hand from above the elbow. Klaue gave a cry in pain as Ultron continued, "Stark is nothing!"

Klaue took a few steps back and looked up at Ultron.

"I'm sorry- ooh, I'm sorry. I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry. I just don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron shouted the last sentence and kicked Klaue down the stairway of the ship. "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a horrible person."

"Oh, Junior," said Tony, grabbing Ultron's attention. The Avengers took a small field trip to the African Coast where they assumed Ultron will be. Luckily they were right. "You're going to break your old man's heart."

"If I have to," said Ultron.

"Nobody has to break anything," assured Thor.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet," said Ultron. 

Tony turned to his right where Thor and Indiana were standing. "He beat me by one second."

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what? Comfortable?" said Pietro, turning his head to look at the bombs and weapons on the ship. "Like old times?"

"This was never my life," said Tony, dropping his head down.

"You two can still walk away from this," said Steve.

"Awe, we will," said Wanda.

"I know you've suffered-" Steve was cut of by Ultron's loud groan and chuckle.

"Argh, haha, Captain American, God's richest man, pretending you could live without war," said Ultron. "I can physically throw up in my mouth but-"

"You believe in peace, then let's keep it," said Thor.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet," said Ultron.

"Mhm, what's the Vibranium for?" said Indiana, finally speaking.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan," said Ultron. With some kind of mechanism, he pulled Tony towards him a few inches and then blasting him. Three other robots attacked Steve, Thor and Indiana. 

Indiana blasted the one she was fighting into pieces before helping Thor with the one he was fighting. Though, she knew Thor wouldn't need that much a helping hand. Before she could make any other move, Pietro sped to her, causing her to fall back a bit. After she was steady again, a robot attacked her. The first punch didn't damage much and she had dodged the second one. She blasted that robot and it exploded.  

Indiana went through a door that was next to her and found Wanda exiting from another door from the side. 

"Wanda," said Indiana, but regretted it after Wanda turned to face her. 

"Stark..." said Wanda. Her voice seemed calm, but Indiana could feel the hatred in it.

"Wanda do you remember me?" said Indiana, taking of her helmet. She knew Wanda wouldn't remember her, at least the way she hoped, but yet, a part of her felt like Wanda remembered.

"I remember you," said Wanda. At first Indiana thought she really did, but when Wanda continued, she lost hope again. "I remember you trying to break in the base. How you didn't kill me while you had your chance. Why?"

"Because your my friend," said Indiana. She was letting her heart do the talking while she felt her brain protesting to every single word. Her brain knew this won't end well. 

"I am no friend to a Stark," said Wanda after chuckling.

"You were," said Indiana. "You don't know what I mean, do you? Well, look into my head. See what I remember of us. I know you can do that. Because you did that the first time we met."

"I put a vision in your head the day we met," said Wanda.

"Just like you put a vision in my head, making me think an apocalypse had started," said Indiana. 

"I don't remember," said Wanda.

"You don't know me like I know you," said Indiana.

"I know you. You're a Stark. Murder is in your blood," said Wanda.

"If murder was in my blood, I could've killed you two minutes ago when this conversation started," said Indiana. She took a step closer to Wanda, but the next thing she knew, she was thrown to the ground by Pietro.

"Thanks," Indiana heard Wanda's voice.

"No problem," said Pietro's voice.

Indiana opened her eyes, seeing Wanda walking towards her. She put her hand on Indiana's head and flinched, closing her eyes. She opened them again. Her jaw had dropped and shock had filled her eyes.

"You saw them, didn't you?" said Indiana.

"Whoever that was, it was definitely not me," said Wanda before knocking Indiana out with an energy blast.