Oh shit (Chapter 12)

Hey guys! 

Here is a new chapter. 

Hope you all like it. 

*****************************************************************************************************************

Oh shit (Chapter 12)

Harry’s POV

‘Yes, they should.’

When he said that, I winked at him and he blushed. The pure look of happiness in my Boobear’s eyes was something that made my heart melt right there. He was just so adorable that I could just cuddle up with him all day long. I have never felt so happy before, so complete. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. It is one of these nights that you know you will never ever forget. The way his lips touched mine, the way he proclaimed his love for me, the way he made me feel when I realized he felt the same way about me. It was truly a memorable night.

It was when I heard my mother fake coughing to get our attention, that I realized that me and Louis were looking into each other’s eyes and I blushed madly. We hadn’t talked about if we were going to tell other people about us being in a relationship. I mean, to everyone else in the world we were straight. To everyone else concern, both of us liked boobs and vaginas. I never told anyone about my attraction to Louis, although I think it was kind of obvious how we felt about each other, at least of how I felt about him. I really can’t understand how he didn’t realize it sooner. I thought I was making it pretty clear.

‘Is there something you two need to tell me? You two are acting really close and romantic with each other today, even more than you usually are.’ My mom questioned. Fuck, what can I say? I don’t know what I am suppose to say, so I do the only thing I could think of. I blush and look at Louis, my gorgeous not-sure-if-secretive-boyfriend, for help and because I am just so lucky he is looking at the ground. Just my luck.

‘I am serious, guys. Is there something going on?’  my mom keeps pushing the business. What the fuck am I supposed to say?

‘Uhh’

I look at Louis again and, thankfully, this time, he is looking at me too. He is giving me a look that I think he is asking for permission to tell her. I just nod my head and then this words came out of Louis’ mouth:

‘We started dating. Last night.’

And then there was the awkward silence.

‘Mom?’

Still nothing.

‘Mom? Please say something.’

And then she spoke.

‘I can’t believe this.’

I felt my heart start to beat way faster than before and I start to sweat really badly. This is bad. This is really bad. This was what I was afraid of. Rejection. I didn’t get it from Louis, thank god, I got it from my mom, which doesn’t make it any better. I can’t believe my own mother is being like this, I thought she would actually support me, no matter what. Then suddenly I felt someone  hold my hand and when I look up it’s my love. He is giving me a reassuring look, like he is trying to tell me everything is going to be okay, even if my mother doesn’t approve of us.

‘Mom, look …’

I tried to tell her, but then I get cut off.

‘I cannot believe it took you two that long to realize that we loved each other! Me and Louis’ mother have been planning the wedding for ages! Oh my god! She is going to be so happy. We actually though we two were dating ever since the beginning.’

Okay, that got me.

‘What? I thought you were mad because I was, well, gay.’

‘What? Harry! How could you ever think that?! I am your mother! All I want is for you to be happy! And if Louis here makes you happy, like I am sure he does, that is all that matters.’

Louis squeezed my hand and that made me break the gaze from my mother to him. He was smiling his cute and amazing smile. And then I felt as happy and content as I had felt in the morning when I woke up next to my Boobear. I squeezed his hand back and then looked at my mother again.

‘Well, we had a bit of communication problem, but it is all good now and we both now how much we mean to each other.’ I say and then added in my head: ‘which is pretty much, at least to me.’

And then my mother broke into a really big and really creepy smile.

‘I am so happy for you guys! Oh my god! Have you told your mother? You have to tell me when you do! I have to talk to her about so many things! ‘

I had to laugh a bit at that.

‘Mom, calm down, we are dating, not getting married.’

‘I know, baby, can’t a mother be overwhelmed by her only son’s new and first boyfriend?’

‘Of course you can mother.’ I replied.

Out of sudden, she got up and hugged me and Louis really tight, but before she said:

‘Oh, what was I thinking? I haven’t even hugged you two yet.’

We stayed like that for a bit and then Louis spoke for the first time since he announced we were an item.

‘Anne, dear, I know you are really excited and, believe me, so am I, but you are kind of cutting my circulation.’

And she pulled back within seconds.

‘Oh dear, I am so sorry.’

To that, Louis gave her his million dollar smile.

And then I remembered something. We had to get back. I remembered Liam saying something about an radio interview and a concert at a local hospital. Like tonight. And we still had hours of driving.

‘Lou, babe, we have to get back. Tonight. We have that interview and concert tomorrow morning, remember?’

‘Oh yes. And it’s probably better we leave right after lunch, maybe?’

And then my mother cut in by saying:

‘You guys have to leave so fast?’

I hated leaving my mother, it always brought tears to my face. That is one of the reasons I don’t came home that much, because it is always so difficult for me to leave here. This feels so much like home, well that is because this is home.

‘Yes, sorry mom. We really have to go.’

Several hours later and a lot of tears too, we finally managed to get back. And then hours of driving with us being cute singing and laughing with each other. When we finally got there, we got out of the car. Me and Louis got the back out of the car, but while I was opening the door, Louis stopped me.

‘What Louis?

He just smiled and said:

‘You know I love you right?’

To that, I smiled back.

‘Of course, Boo. I love you too.’

I kissed him with everything I had in me, so he could know I much I loved him. We were kissing for a while when suddenely we heard a something and broke apart.

‘What the hell, guys?! You two are dating and didn’t think it was important to tell us?!’ screamed Zayn at us.

In front of us, were our two best friends requiring an explication to why me and Louis were kissing.

Oh shit. 

*************************************************************************************************

Hoped you guys liked it. 

Don't forget to 

VOTE

AND 

COMMENT 

Sophiexx