Thinking about him (Chapter 4)

Hey hey awesome people <3

I'm really trying to upload more :'( Sorry, but I just had a lot of schoolwork. I want to ask you guys something ... Do you think my chapters are too short? Please answear me this if you can.

Thanks :D

Harry's POV

Things between me and Louis were kind of back to normal. Ever since that kiss between us, the "friendship" feeling was replaced by a more "love" and "crush" one. Fuck, I seriously need to get laid! I mean, I don't like guys, so all this feelings are just a result of sexual frustation, right? It's the only reasonable explication. We went back to being the same. Always joking about us being in a relationship, cuddling, hugging, fake kissing (sometimes our lips brushed, totally accident). But the tingling feelings .... damn that sexual frustation! I really need to just "sleep and dump" with someone. That is the main reason I forced the guys to go clubing tonight, my hand just wasn't working anymore. I need the feeling of arousal for someone else.

I was dancing with the guys, when a girl come up to me and whispered in my ear with, what I thinks she considers a sexy smile:

"Hi hot stuff"

I swear to god my next feeling was surprising. I felt disguted. It was repulsive. What was on my mind was even more surprising. Louis. And his lips. This couldn't be. No. I wouldn't allow it. I decided to forget my repulsiveness and put my charm on.

"Hi there sexy"

The face she gave me next, put me thinking ... does this girl even know what sexy and irrestible is?! I kept dancing and grinding with her, but nothing. Even with a hot girl grinding me, my boy down there was fast asleep! And showing no signes of waking up anytime sooner! (A.N.- I laughed so hard when I come up with this metaphor for cock xD) Then my eye got something interesting. Louis looking at the girl with me like he was throwing daggers at her. Could it be? Noooooo! Does he have ... fee ... feelings for me? Oh my god! YES!! Wait, NO! My bestmate having feelings for me, isn't okay! I should be worried about our friendship, no feeling like jumping in joy! Then, I decided to test my theory. I leveled up our grinding and, if possible, Louis' look got worse!

"Should we take this to somewhere more, should I say, private?" she said with that awfull sexy look. Maybe after this, I could give her some lessons in how to seduce someone, maybe that is why she is so desesperate, or maybe because I am in one of the most successfull in the U.K.. Yeah, it's probably the latter.

I laughed and said:

"You're not that hot, babe" and left.

I know, cold hearted, but I couldn't get it up, there is now way I couldn't sleep with her! I saw Liam and Louis having deep talk and I was tempted to interruput, but left it. I need to get this feeligns straight before doing anything else. Fast.

Hope you liked it! Tried doing it a bit longer. Please, tell me what you think!

Sophie xx