Ever since I met him (Chapter 6)

Hey awesome people :D 

Sorry for the waiting, I had a loooooot of school work. Test this, test there. Sorry again. Well, here is the new chapter. Hope you like this. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry's POV 

Louis what?! He likes someone?! What the fuck?! Since when?! I though that kiss we shared was special! I mean, it was a dare and we are both straigh, but still! He is mine! I mean, my best friend...not mine like 'I want to get married and have babies with him' but mine like 'if he gets a girlfriend and stops hanging around me so much, I'm going to be really upset'. 

'Louis?! You like someone?! And you didn't tell me?!'

I should have probably remembered that I was on national television, but this was my boubear we were talking about! I could have been in the presence of the freaking queen that I wouldn't have cared...that much. 

'Harry, calm down. This is not the moment for this. We'll talk later.' 

I could have settled for this answear, but no. Me being the overreacting and crazy person that I was, I completly forgot everything and demanded that my questions were answeared. Now. 

'No! You are going to tell who it is! Right now! Louis Tommlison, I tell you everything and you forget to tell me, something as important, as who you like?! I thought we were friends, guess not!' 

And that was the breaking point. Lou, my boubear, started crying ... on national tv ... live ... because of what I said .... stupid Harry, really stupid Harry. 

'Harry, calm down. This isn't the place or the time to discuss this. If you actually care about Louis, calm down, you two will talk later. ' Liam whispered to me so I was the only who could hear him. I know he was right. I was being a selfish person. I need to calm down. Then, something unexcepted happen, Louis. Louis touched my arm and I calm down. On the spot. That was all that took. Even if the reason I am like this is because of him. I looked over to him and saw him trying to smile. I started into those big blue eyes while Liam talked to the interviewer to give her some excuse why all this happen and tryed to move the subject from here. 

As I looked into his eyes and then at his hand on me, I realized something that was probably true ever since I met this crazy boy. 

I am in love with him. 

I am in love with Louis Tommlinson. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you guys liked it. Remeber comment, fan and vote.

Byeeeee 

Sophie xx