You are me (Chapter 15)

Hey my lovelies! 

Sorry for not updating, but last time I actually tried to write my computer crashed now and I lost Liam's beautfiful speech that I don't know by heart (now I have to make up another one that probably won't be as good, but that's just life). So I am gonna start the actual story because you didn't came here to watch me rant about my huge problems in life. 

START OF THE CHAPTER

Louis' POV

And daddy direction was on the spotlight again. 

I saw him take a deep breath and start a speech that touched my heart and mind. 

'Look guys, I think I speak for me, Zayn and Niall when I say we love you all to death and would do anything for you two. We are more than friends. We are family. But that's the thing. We are family like brothers, not like husbands. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against relantionship with a person from the same sex. But I do have a problem with relantionship with people that have to work together, maybe for the rest of their lives. I know you now say you guys love eachother for real, but that's the thing. It's now. And I do want to have faith in your relantionship, I do, but I worry. What if you guys don't make it? What if you ended up fight and can't stand eachother anymore ? You wouldn't only be disappointing your hearts, but also us, because we probably would have to slipt up and you would have to break the hearts of milions of fans. How would you think they would feel? You guys know we are a example to so many young girls and even some boys. If we slipt up, what reason would we give them? Two of us dated and now can't stand eachother? Unknown? You see how your plans has a few flaws right? Please, guys, I am not asking you to break up because even though I think we are like brothers to eachother, it's not my decision as your friend to make, but as your bandmate it's a whole different thing.' 

And then silence fell upon us again.

Liam was right. God, how could we be so stupid to think this would actually work? To think we could actually date eachother? Forever and ever. What if we don't make it? What if the love we feel right now it's just a one time thing? I know I love him, but that's right now. I can't preddict the future. Tomorrow I can hate his guts. But that's the other thing. I could hate anyone of the boys tomorrow, so what different  does it make that's is Harry or Niall or Zayn? Like Liam said, we are family. We will always be together, for better or for worse. It's us. It's what makes us such a great band, especially on the stage. It's because we care. Care for eachother that we will never break up. I love them like I love my mom or my sister, well maybe not Harry. 

While I was thinking, I had been looking at the ground and after my little inner speech, I looked up. Harry had tears on his face. And Liam had guilt all over his. Niall and Zayn stayed put not really sure what to do. Well guess that makes us three buddies. Even though I felt a possible end in this weekend thing between me and Harry, I couldn't stand seeing him like this, so I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him. A few moments later, by shirt was wet as a ocean. God, why do I feel like this is the start of an awkard time between us five? 

Liam tryed to speak but he probably really didn't know what to say because no words left his opened mouth. 

'Cmon baby, let's go upstairs' 

I took Harry to his room and laid him down under the covers before kissing his forhead.

'Be right back' 

I went back downstairs to find the scene just like I had left it. Awkard as hell. 

'Look Louis...' Liam tried to say something but I cut him off. 

'No, Liam. Stop. I know what you mean and you're right. It's too risky for me and Hazza to be together. I totally get your concerns about us, but I also want you to get mine and not just because you are feeling guilty you made him cry and ruinned a possible nice evening between us five. I love Harry. I know to you sounds weird, but I love Harry. I love the way he smiles when I call his name. I love the way his body completly lets go when I hold him. I love the way his big fingers fit in my small ones. I love the way he's so caring towards me even thought there is so many moments when I don't deserve them. But most of all, I love the way he is himself around me. The way he isn't afraid to forget about any social standarts and just be his cute little self. I love him. And if you think us breaking up right now will change anything you're death wrong. I can't speak for him, but if we end things now, none of my feelings will change, he will always be my Hazza. Mine. I don't care if we are together in a band withouth being able to date, I will always prefer something of his instead of nothing of his, so even if we break up, I wouldn't dream of leaving the band, because this band is me. And I am this band. This is our lives and I wouldn't do that to you guys or our fans who stood in the cold, the hot and so many unpleasant scenarios to see us or get our latest single. I love my life with Harry and the band and you guys. Sketch that. You guys are me. Every little bit of me.' 

I was on the verge of crying by the end but I think I was able to hide it pretty well. 

'Louis ... I am sorry. I truely just wanted the best for you guys, but I think I over did it. I am so sorry you have no idea. I think you and Hazza should be togehter if that's what makes you both happy. I hope my speech didn't change anything between the two of you.' 

After a deep breath, Liam continued. 

'I think I  better go.' 

He started walking towards the door. 

'Liam?' 

He turned around. 

'Yes?' 

I did a little smile and said. 

'I love you bro.' 

He smiled back. 

'I love you too Louis.' 

And then he walked out. 

Niall and Zayn left after that weird personal moment between me and Daddy Direction and I went back to the arms of my love. 

When I actually got to Harry's room, he was sleeping peacefully.

I kissed his cheek and laid next to him

'I hope that you still love me, you fool.' 

I felt my eyes getting heavier but I could have swore I heard 'Forever and always, my dummy.' 

END OF THE CHAPTHER

So my chapthers are still kind of small, but my imagination comes in little doses xD 

Hope you guys like it anyway. 

VOTE

COMMENT

AND 

FANNNNN :D 

Sophiexx