This is it (Chapter 16)

Hello my lovelies <3
So new chapter for you!
Oh btw I'm gonna pretend like Zayn never left one direction so he'll still be in the story, okay?
After all this time ... always (ups, wrong fandom!)

~~ START OF CHAPTER ~~

Louis' POV

The only things I remember from last night are tears. Tears and more tears. And then everything going blurry. Really blurry. And I remember my Haz being there for me and holding me and telling me he loves me. God he loves me. That feel so good.

'Lou?' said Harry while rubbing his sleepy eyes. God he looks so cute.

'Yes, love' I just want to kiss him forever

'How are you? You know, after yesterday'

He's worried about me? Really?

'I'm okay. You're worried about me?'

'Of course I am. I love you. And I want you to know that if you think we should break up because of the band, then I'm okay with it. I mean, I'm not but I get why we should. It's too much of a risk. So many things could go wrong'

What? I mean, WHAT?!

'Boo, shut up'

'What?'

God, he is thick.

'Boo, I love you. And do you really think if we break up now it would help the band? Seriously? No. I wouldn't be able to be next to you and not touch you or hug you and kiss you. I love you way more than that'

He hugged me. Like his life dependent on it.

'You don't know how glad I am that you think like that'

God is this what family and love is supposed to feel like? It's so warm...

'How about you? You were the one who got really upset after Liam speech last night'

Probably because he thought I would break up with him. Silly boy. My poor baby boy

'I'm okay. I feel like with you by my side I can do anything and nothing will ever hurt me. And now I know you feel the same way. I love you'

Yep, this is it. This is love. Warm and cuddly love.

'Cmon. Lets call the boys. We should have a band meeting and discuss some things as bands and as best friends.'

~~ END OF CHAPTER ~~

So I know it's weird that I update after three years but I wanted to give you guys something and felt like it honestly ahah
Hope you guys like my super super short chapter that hopefully will get me to update more often
Sofia xx