Special Chapter: The Wonders of Auto Correct

A/N: Warning: there are gonna be some very explicit words in this chapter, so beware. Also, the characters are gonna be little ooc.

"Next thing on the list is enable the auto correct on the Gom's cell phones (except for Aomine's, cause she already pranked him). Well, it's a good thing I already did that when we exchanged numbers. Now, let's look at the results." Mackenzie said evily and started looking at all their phones one by one. How'd she get them? Don't ask, it's best to keep that a secret.

Murasakibara's Phone:

Himuro: So, how did your presentation go?

Murasakibara: Bad

Himuro: Oh, what happened? Did you stutter?

Murasakibara: No, I had a turd in my pocket and it stained my pants, and got in the usb stick.

Himuro: You had a what in your pocket!? No wonder it stained! What about the smell!?

Murasakibara: A turd, don't laugh

Murasakibara: What, omfg, what the hell

Murasakibara: I mean turd

Murasakibara: TURD

Murasakibara: T W I X GODDAMMIT, A CHOCOLATE BAR NOT A CHUNK OF POO, WTF!?

Midorima's Phone:

Midorima: Takao

Midorima: I want to practice BUTTSEX with you today. Are you free after classes?

Takao: JESUS! Woah there, stud! bahahaHAHAAH! I'm gonna piss myself! Shin-chan wants to bed me!

Takao: At least buy me some dinner first! That's too crude! LOL

Midorima: Excuse me? Bed?

Midorima: GOOD LORD

Midorima: I MEANT BUTTSEX, NOT BUTTSEX!

Midorima: THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE, WHAT THE HELL!?

Midorima: S H O O T S

Takao: Sure thing buddy, be gentle with me, I'm still a virgin~

Kise's Phone:

Kise: Senpai, I can't go to practice today TwT

Kise: I had some tatas with peanut butter and now I feel sick

Kasamatsu: What the fuck!? You had what!?

Kise: tatas

Kise: NO, NO, NO! OMFG! WHAT IS THAT!?

Kise: TATAS

Kise: TOADS

Kise: JESUS CHRIST, IT GOT WORSE, WHO ENABLED THE AUTO CORRECT!?

Kise: T O A S T I ATE BREAD WITH PEANUT BUTTER, AND NOW I AM IN THE TOILET BECAUSE OF IT

Kasamatsu: Ah, ok, no need to come then. Trying to make it sound fancy that's what you get, just say you've got the runs, Jesus, what an idiot.

Kuroko's Phone:

Kuroko: Hot stuff-kun, can I come over to your booty after classes? Just until 7pm. They're fixing my living room and I can't stand the noise.

Kagami: I don't know how to respond to that.

Kagami: Is that a booty call?

Kuroko: What? A booty call?

Kuroko: God no, not again!

Kuroko: It was Mackenzie-chan

Kagami: Sure

Kuroko: I swear!

Akashi's Phone:

Akashi: Father, you have to pick me up at 5:30 tonight.

Akashi: I got detention for eating cum in class.

Father: WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?

Akashi: Father, I didn't think you would make such a big deal out of it. It's not that big of a mistake, everyone does it, I just happened to get caught.

Father: ENOUGH! YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU'RE 18!

Akashi: OH MY GOD! GUM! I swear to God that I meant to say gum, father!

Father: Oh thank God! See you at 5:30, son.

After an hour of laughter, Mackenzie wiped the tears from her eyes and checked off the task on her list. "Wow, that went better then I expected. At least Akashi didn't find out."

As if on cue, a text popped up on her cell. Knowing who it was, her face blanched and she broke into a cold sweat. "S-speak of the devil." She read the message.

Mackenzie's Phone:

Akashi: It was you wasn't it? You enabled my auto correct.

Mackenzie: .....Uhhh.... surprise?

Akashi: ..............

Akashi: You're dead

Mackenzie: Nooo, I don't want to die by a pair of scissors! \(T^T)/

Mackenzie: Wait, whose phone are you using?

Akashi: I just told my father I'd been eating cum in class instead of gum!

Mackenzie: I know, that was hilarious! Brilliant right?

Akashi: ................

Akashi: I hope you don't mind having seperate limbs during your funeral.

Mackenzie: NOOOOOOO!!!

She dropped the phone and broke into a run, fearing for her life. "I'll have to continue this later, until next time." Not long after she said that, she found Akashi on her heels snipping his scissors with his 'mental' face going on.

A/N: If anybody was wondering why I didn't have Midorima say Nanodayo in his texts it's because I figured he only says it and doesn't write it.